Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

I Went To Paris

Well I did go to Paris Missouri to an antique show with a friend. It was like back in the late 1980's to me all the blue crocks, quilts and primitives that I use to love.

I bought some flatware forks which my Instagram friends said are cake knives which I thought was fish forks LOL
I just love them I also purchased a large serving spoon and a butter knife to match the pattern oh also a cake server



After that show we drove over to Mexico Missouri and went in a fabulous small shop which the owner collects clocks and has many in his shop. Anybody that knows me knows I love rhinestones on anything LOL and when I seen this clock I knew I wanted it. It is marked France !!! I'm sure Paris ?





I need to show a few pink thing for Pink Saturday and this time of year before Easter there is plenty of Pink around here. I'm sure at your house and studio also.This is a box of little treasures I bought at a warehouse sell in Chesterfield to adorn some of my creations I'm always working on something  for self entertainment. I Love the little plastic lamb.




 Here is a tray of Easter Eggs I am still working on which I have the ideas in my head just can't get them on the eggs, do you know what I mean? I found this white porcelain egg tray in a resale shop last week and it's perfect for my fancy eggs. I'll add the rhinestones on the handle




Here is a couple plastic rabbits that opens and I added some of my vintage buttons in them



Well I have to take a walk while the sun is out, it has rained some today and lots thunder also.



I am joining in Pink Saturday

10 comments:

  1. So many pretties, Janice...I love the eggs! Sounds like a fun time antiquing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your blingy clock, Janice! A lady can't have too much bling, can she? Pretty buttons and eggs too. Your forks are quite unique. I have never seen those before; nice find. It sounds like you have a lot of fun on your antiquing trips. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love those forks. And the clock! I would love to get out to some good new markets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those forks Janice, I don't believe I have ever seen any like those before! Fun! Your eggs you have glitzed up are great, especially in that tray! I wish I could have joined you gals, sounds like you had fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous treasures. I bought some of the cake forks at an antique store in the 90's. Mine are "demitasse". I love them. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few of those forks. Now I know what they're used for. I love the clock and the lovely eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That clock! WOW! Oh I adore all the pretties that you have shared today. Made me smile girl. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo I love that clock, that is so pretty! I did NOT KNOW what those forks were for either, ha ha! I love to see treasures like these, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the forks. You have many wonderful treasures. And who wouldn't want to go to Paris....even Paris , Mo. I would have to have picture by the city sign. LOL. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen these types of forks. Think you hit the jackpot.
    Enjoyed reading this post,
    d

    ReplyDelete