Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pink Decor

I am almost ready for Christmas with my Missouri family this Saturday the 19th. Almost is the word.
I need to put ribbons on my packages and mop the kitchen and bathroom not that you wanted those details ?

This is the silver tree in my home office with the pink shiny brite mercury glass balls I got for 20 cents each early this fall.

                                                                                       


 This is a few items on my white tree in the living room . I had to open the shades to get a good picture because it was cloudy and raining I think when I took these last week. Anyway I don't like seeing the cars going by
 I love these little fuzzy dolls ,this one riding an airplane, I bought about 5 of them in Atlanta one year at the Country Living fair at Stone Mountain


                                                                 
             
I added a small chandelier I ordered from a store in California once ,I can't remember where I got the big music paper stars


Gina and I went junking again last Saturday and my youngest daughter went because her husband was home to watch the 4 boys, they put Christmas lights around the front of their house. One of my grandsons said its the most beautiful house he has ever seen, Bless his little heart LOL 
I purchased a vintage Red Rider BB Gun ,rifle and 2 vintage cap guns,wonder who I will give these to? LOL 

Gina 's blog is named Victorian Wanna Be let me tell you her house is Victorian 

Linky parties to check out 

20 comments:

  1. Love it all. We like many of the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love your white tree with silver and pink. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your white tree!!! I now have a new item on my wish list for 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, your tree is gorgeous. Sounds like you found some gifts that somebody will be very happy to get!. I know Gina and you are right, her home is outstanding. She has some beautiful collections..Merry Christmas..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all had great fun. Both your trees are lovely. My son told me that it rarely snows for Christmas in Missouri. We have about 7" on the ground so I have to say I will miss that but you know we get the most snow in March and April and ya'll are having Spring so see there - a trade off! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your trees are so very cute and my mom would go crazy over the pink! Junkin' is just the best way to find such sweet treasures. Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice! Your photos turned out beautiful of your gorgeous trees! Thanks for mentioning me in your post, I appreciate it! I went to Veranda and Artichoke Annie's today, I was wishing you were with me! I have got to stop going and stop buying! We got the big tree decorated so I'll have to have you over soon!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is beautiful. looks like you will have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Hope you show us photos of your family at your Christmas celebration. I know the kids will love the cap gun and rifle. Blessings, Nancy Carr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I DO NOT DECORATE ANYMORE, NO FUN FOR ONE,BUT LOVE SEEING WHAT OTHERS SHARE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tree is lovely and so is the whole house! It put me in a Christmasy mood :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both trees are beautiful. They look so delicate and charming -- and your ornaments add so much to the trees' shimmering beauty. I saw your link at the Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an eye for beauty. You also have a really nice sense of balance RE: your photos. They are a delight. I am new to your blog and will visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so many lovelies! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your trees are just stunning and bravo to you for getting so much decorating done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tree with the pink shiny brites is so pretty. I love those little doll ornaments too. Hope yesterday went well. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HPS!! Your tree is scrumptious!!!

    Merry Christmas!! Dana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh ... lots of white and silver. Love.

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the tulle on the silver tree. Looks so pretty with the pink bulbs. I found a whole box of Shiny Brites today at Goodwill....so excited! Your white tree is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Pink Saturday, Janice. Everything looks beautiful! Your post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one with the most clicks".♥ Thank you for always making Pink Saturday special.

    ReplyDelete