Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Flea Market Finds

We had a open air flea market last Saturday at Artichoke Annies Antique Mall close to Columbia Mo at east Millersburg exit.
I found some good items for me and I told my sister I am JUST  going to look and see what people are bringing out to sale LOL
I bought a few very inexpensive item like two more red & whites plates to add to my tranferware collection.
The price was crazy good $1.00 each plate

                                                             
 I just could not pass them by

                   

There was some women there set up from Jefferson City Mo and they had everything I like now, buttons, shiny brite Christmas balls and vintage lace  linens etc etc
    This first flat was originally $10 which I was considering and so I made the rounds a couple times and came back and she had marked it to $5 so just had to get them. This was about 8:30 am
I either want to make a wreath or try to make a wreath with all vintage Christmas items this box has some great items in it   33 items total                                        
 Then more Shiny Brites in boxes for $ 6 box ,I am doing a tree this year no lights just Shiny Brite on it

Then I bought some tablecloths made out of cotton lace which I have several however when they are a steel at 50 cents  each a girl just has to bring them home right? yes
This gal had a huge plastic bind  full of anything in it 50 cents I dug for 30 minutes found some things I hadn't seen for some time. I went back to her area 3 times
It was very entertaining to me then sister and I headed to Bob Evans for breakfast and coffee

Here is a brown & white transferware small platter I got at my neighbors yard sale for a quarter

                                                                                 

 It was a fun good find week for me. I have been busy trying to get more items on my etsy shop that I am ready to pass on to someone else


Linky Parties I like

Mod Vintage Life                        The Friday Flea
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday 
Knick of Time 
 WoW Us Wednesday                        
Common Ground Marketplace                            
Dedicated House Monday
Coastal Charm
TimeWashed 
The Pin Junkie 
                                       
                                                                   

14 comments:

  1. Amazing finds! I love red and White and blue and White transfeware, which I'm collecting lately and I almost have dinnerware for 12 with the blue and White one...BUT, my plates cost $10 each, not as lucky as you for $1!!!!!!!! Lucky you!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Shiny Brites plus transfer ware. awesome finds, olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment, but I didn't go out of my way at all, it was my daughter's doing, lol! Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! I love those old Shiny Brites. I think they make a great looking tree. Red transfer ware is one of the things I collect. Love it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza, Janice, I can't believe those prices. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice! I like your finds! I just ended up with some miniatures and then I headed to Treasure Hill, a miniature shop in Millersburg and stayed there for over an hour! So much fun! It was good seeing you! And meeting your sister.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your finds. Always a pleasure! Visiting from What's It Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to come shop with you! What great finds and great prices! I collect vintage Christmas ornaments and red and white dishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful buys! Those plates are lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janice, what fabulous finds! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on over and grab a feature button. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great deal on the Memory Lane plates!!! Those are my everyday dishes and I wish I could find them for $1, you did GREAT!!
    I enjoyed seeing all of your other goodies too!
    Blessings to you,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love vintage ornaments. I always have a tree filled with some of my favorites that I put in one of my bedrooms. Can't wait to share at Christmas. Thanks for your sweet comment on my recent post.

    ReplyDelete