Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tulips & Roses

 As I have mentioned before I am down sizing, cleaning out   a lot of my collections and stuff stashed in my extra room downstairs that I have used for storage

I came across these Fire King nesting bowls with grease bowl with it's lid and then the salt & pepper with original lids.
Anyway they are going up for sale. I looked what they were priced on other etsy shops and ouch ,very high I thought

I had these in my country kitchen and now my kitchen is shabby chic and transferware, so here you are , you gals going  french  country
You can own this entire set for $100  + shipping and I like to use UPS where they double box and guarantee no breakage

                                                                           
Orginally there is 4 nesting bowls and I have 3 plus the grese bowl & lid

Love how the lids have tulips on them also just like the shakers

The grease bowls blue flower pot on the back has some paint missing as seen in picture





Then I want to share with you my beautiful roses I got for just ME , 100 little roses. I put them in my vintage flo blue pitcher
 I just love them, I got them Friday evening and they are still beautiful, my company over the weekend enjoyed them also








Linky parties I am joining in 

10 comments:

  1. That is a very nice vintage collection of dishes. You should have no trouble selling them. So many are into Pyrex now. Love the roses best of all tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the smell of those roses smell like heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw some lite green Fire King mixing bowls in an antique store and they were pricey. But I guess they are not making them like that any more so there you have it. Your set is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i love those bowls! if only I had money to play with! those are so cute, i've looked at them online and you are right to price them there. also love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a wonderful set! Love it. You are so good, being able to let go of a treasure! I need to do this too!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, beautiful roses! I'm so glad you treated yourself! I think that little pryex set is adorable! I know it will sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fresh flowers on the table. Your tulips dishware is lovely too. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage dishes!
    OMG....fresh flowers ... how delightful.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been cleaning out and preparing for downsizing, too. Your bevy of roses is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete