Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Tables Galore Luncheon

Hello ladies & Gentlemen I had previously told you I was setting a  table for the Ladies Spring luncheon at my church , so going to show you my Shabby Chic table first then others I took pictures of.
This is always so fun to see the imagination of other ladies and their tables, however this year a lot of ladies used paper plates etc. I know they are just as pretty
Click on any picture to make it larger


                                                               
I clipped on a hot pink bird with pearls on her feathers

I had the candelabra setting on a gold picture frame with hot pink paper instead of a picture in the frame

Used my Iris & Herringbone crystal pitcher & glasses
                                                           


I gave each quest of mine a goody bag, in it was rhinestone cloth pins, a note pad shaped like Audrey Hepburn in her little black dress, then I gave them their little gold frame place cards with their names on them, also the daily  calendar on the table with the Gold Crown on it


My place setting were all different, however they all had pink roses on them
my theme was , pink, gold frames, birds, shabby chic , and roses




Here are some of the other tables 















This was not all the tables however you get the idea of what our luncheon is all about
We do this every year in April my sister already said what dishes are you using next year ? LOL



Linky parties for this week

11 comments:

  1. I adore your table! It is hard to miss with pink and roses - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great tables! Yours looks so pretty, I like that crown. I used to know several people that went to church there but can't think of anyone at the moment. Sorry I missed it! Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your table...Looks like fun creating this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!... those tables are all fabulous!... you must have had sooo much fun!... thank you so much for visiting me today... how exciting you are getting a purse from Paris!... I hope you will post it!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I do believe I love your table best of all. What a treat it would be to sit down to that table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice, I love your table. I liked your table best. Somehow, I can't get excited about paper plates and a Ladies Luncheon. My next favorite is the Desert Rose, I have that pattern. Drop by, I have up my Blue Onion/Blue Danube.
    Thanks for sharing.xo Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved seeing this! Cute ideas. I like to see real china and flatware too, so much nicer.
    Here from Tablescape Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my!!!!! So pretty! The ladies all have a wonderful sense of creativity and imagination!!!

    I LOVE the pinwheel (although some call it a "belly button") tablecloth on your table!!! In PINK!!!! I have it in white, but pink is my favorite color!!! What a pretty covering!!!

    Visiting from Susan's TT. (I'm your "next-door-neighbor!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shabby chic table! I must say that I'd pick your table above all the others (but don't tell them!). So many elegant details and gorgeous pieces. Glad it was a success!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your table! So pretty. I like the crown and the rose dishes. All of them were lovely in their own way. So glad you stopped by and linked up at Transformed Tuesday this week.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete