Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pretty Time


Happy Week everybody

I have been in love with rhinestone faced clocks for years and found the first one at a Lady's shop which was in her garage, she had the most beautiful things and I found this little clock with all it's rhinestones , now this was back in the 80's when rhinestones were not that popular, I never bought them anyway. But had to have my first rhinestone faced clock. I remember what I paid for it $20. and that was a lot for a little clock that ticked in the 80's LOL Oh it works also a pinney walker clock

This is my newest one I found a couple weeks ago at our local Market Place antique mall


                                      
This is my favorite one love the pink , there is a turquoise one made just like this however I have never found one

       This is some of my special rhinestone bracelets in the same cabinet with my little clocks

                                                                                
all in a row

The little oval picture frame is a favorite also of mine
                                                                                                
                                                                                 
    Linky parties i am joining in this week for show & tell

Boogieboard Cottage
Coastal Charm                                 Rooted in Thyme 
A Stroll Through Life                          Feathered nest Friday 
Knick of Time                                     Pink Saturday
Ivy & Elephants 
 Savvy Southern Style    
Bunny Jeans                        
Faded Charm          
Katherines Corner  
The Shabby Creek Cottage            
Beyond the Picket Fence
Savvy city farmer 
My Romantic Home 

25 comments:

  1. Oh they are all so lovely!! Makes for a beautiful vignette... I'm now following you through Linky :)

    Have a blessed week!

    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl I love them all..so pretty thanks for sharing..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection - so pretty!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen those before? Love the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE clocks of all sizes and these are JUST SO CUTE! I have YET to get a pink one though...Hmmmmm, I'm working on it though,hehe...
    Thank you for your beautiful post...
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty things. I don't think I have actually seen a clock with all the fancies in person! PS. As far as the Savannah trip we will be staying in the East Bay Inn and it is in the historic district.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Rhinestone love:)I have a few too, alarm clocks and bracelets. lol
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think that I have ever seen a clock like this...very PRETTY!!! Thanks for coming to NTT.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your collection is so wonderful!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love your rhinestone clocks, I have an aqua one I need to take a picture and post it. Thanks, kathy Petticoat Junktion

    ReplyDelete
  11. After taking a second look I think my aqua clock is just like your pink clock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go ahead and show us your turquoise clock , I am still looking for one

      Delete
  12. I have one rhinestone studded clock, but would love to find more. You have a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your collection of rhinestone clocks. I don't have one, but would love to start collecting now that I've seen yours. They're beautiful.

    Love, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so cool thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower from a Thursday blog hop. Feel free to follow me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how we'd love to shop....I mean browse your collections! Love those clocks...and you have so many cute ones :) ok....we're just a smidge jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your clocks, especially the pink one. They all look so pretty on the shelf with the silver and your gorgeous rhinestones. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. xo Thank you for linking to the Thursday Favorite Things hop I hope you have a weekend filled with happy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful collection. Love all the shiny faces in a row. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. You will ocassionally find one, but not many around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so right not many to be found, I always look , once I found one for $65.oo and just couldn't spend that much on one , thanks for stopping over here

      Delete
  21. Thanks for sharing this post on Simple & Sweet Fridays. I'm a New Follower too! Have a great week.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I have that pink rhinestone clock in my mothers box of treasures. I love how you have grouped them all together to make a grand display out of you collection!

    Thanks fo sharing at my party!

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete