Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I can't believe it's here again seems like it was just Valentines Day 2011.
I want to show you two special valentine cards I received.

Also we have had snow all day(Monday) which I love, two special friends came over and took me to Red Lobster for lunch. Then we came back to my house for coconut creme pie and coffee.

Hope you all have a fun red day and hope cupid brings you lots of chocolate goodies. xoxoxooxo


                             From Tammy


 Look at this gorgeous peacock card hand made with love to me by my friend  JO



                                                          
    I am just adding a little pink for this day of cupid

Some of my red & white plates in my plate rack


                               


                            Pink Pyrex bowls

                                              



One of my sweet little calendars
                                                   
                    xoxoxox Happy Valentines Day




 Linky Parties for today


Coastal Charm
A Stroll Through Life
REDNESDAY
Ivy & Elephants
Bunny Jean's  
Savvy City Farmer/giveaway   
The Shabby Creek Cottage   
No Mimimalist  Here                                        

14 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day. I have those same red dishes-love them.I have never seen any pink pyrex except on the internet-must be kind of rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you sweet lady! I love all your things, specially the row of transfer red dishes! Sweet pirex in pink, wow!
    Love,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day my friend. I got the cutest card in the mail this morning, just in time for the big day, and it was from you. I am so thrilled, I am sure it will be the only one I get.i know you had fun with your friends yesterday, I wish I had been there for a piece of pie. Have a wonderful day. Richard from My old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you had me at pink pryex, happy day of hearts♥♥♥ ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cabinet with the gorgeous transferware, so pretty. Hope you have a super V day. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love red transferware. Also really love the pink pyrex! Happy Valentine's Day! ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. The transferware is gorgeous! I hope today and each day is special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a great Valentine's day... lunch and desert with friends and Valentine cards too!

    Loved looking at the pinkness around your house :)

    Thanks for sharing at my Bunny Hop Party!

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet valentines you got! Sounds like you had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The peacock one is beautiful! How sweet of your friend to make it for you!
    (popping in from Rednesday)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peacock card is just beautiful!! What a sweet friend you have, your dishes are beautiful as well.

    Happy Rednesday Wednesday!

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like there were lots of lovelies in your day. That peacock card is very eye-catching, and I love your dishes as well. I wish I had an open plate rack full of red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pink pyrex bowls, vintage beauty.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds like a perfect Valentines day Janice! Yummmm lunch at the Red Lobster is always a winner! And pie with good friends is wonderful too. Love that peacock card from your friend! I had to add that one to my pinterest *winks* As you know I'm crazy for peacocks. And a plate rack of red transferware will always make my heart skip a beat *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete