Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Past Valentine's Day

Here is a few valentines I made and gave away last year I believe and then a couple this year are in the mail



This card went to Savannah Georgia

I think I mailed this to a friend

This went to a friend who drives a VW and calls her car Love Bug


I forgot who I gave this to


This gal is hanging in the studio
This is my favorite and I kept it for the studio and me to enjoy

                                                                              
This is Scrabble valentine box I sent a gal in Oregon , did you know Qua is a scrabble word?







My 3 tiered heart cake that was really good last year when I made  it , this year I am not baking since I am trying my best to only eat sweet cakes like once a month maybe, and then one piece

                                                                     


                                                                                        
                


I hope ya all have a real sweetheart of a day February the 14th of 2012 Valentine's Day



some heart boxes I have received through the years
                                                                          

                                                                                      
 
                                                                  
                                                                            
      LInky Parties I might join in                                                                  
                                                                         
                         2805                                     
At The Thrifty Grove
My Romantic Home
The Shabby Nest
A Little Knick Knack
French Country Cottage
Commond Ground
Pink Saturday
Be Different Act Normal 
Bargain Hunting with Laurie                                        
                           

26 comments:

  1. They're all really wonderful Janice! Of course I also adore the one with the tiara that's your favorite *winks* Those were some very lucky friends! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing for number one making them and then for mailing them. I do not one thoughtful thing for valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Lucky ones will enjoy their valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative! Lucky ones will enjoy their valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do awesome work girl they are all so sweet..Hope you have the best weekend ever..Hugs and smiles Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines Day my Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty Valentine creations! And that cake looks yummy! Thank you for joining TTF and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Valentines and super yummy cake. Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a collector after my own heart! Love your thoughtful valentines! What exactly does Qua mean? ! Those tomato spoons are fantastic - never seen those before. It's so much fun checking out others treasures and learning about them. Funny that you've never come across my little cruets. I had actually never seen them and wasn't sure what they were but for the price and cuteness factor just had to scoop them up. New Linky follower here!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what QUA means , LOL It's a scrabble word. I play with die hard scarbble players and they won a game with this word, I said they cheated however it was on line in the scrabble dictionary????
      So I rub this word in her face all the time even put it on her valentines card LOL

      thanks for coming over

      Delete
  10. Oh my lovely creations. Your friends will love their new gifts. Al eye candy to me.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lot of pretties you've created and gathered! My fave is the red foil February calendar page. Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the Valentines made on bingo cards! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your lovely Valentines at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun valentines and so pretty. I haven't made a valentine since I was a child and I remember how much fun it was...I should try it again. These are great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all these Pinks! Wish I were on your mailing list, lol. So glad I saw you at Beverly's Pink Saturday. ~Diane (I am #16)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    Oh how gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful are your
    Valentines made with such thought and love. I simply
    adore the Scrabble box, and the lady that you kept for
    your studio, she is exquisite. How beautiful.

    I believe this art has gone away with so many available
    on the stands today, but I too, still love to get out
    my supplies and make a few for DH and the grands this
    time of year. It brings back such wonderful memories
    does it not?

    I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you
    create in that studio of yours next. Thanks for sharing
    sweet friend. Many country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Valentine's and that cake looks so yummy!
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great Creative Valentine's Day ideas... Loving the Bingo Card and Scrabble ones especially! I just bought another Vintage Scrabble Game in a Goodwill Hunting forray this afternoon since the whole store was 50% off so it was less than $2... I Love making things out of the letters and now I have some Inspiration of how to utilize some of the Boards too!

    Happy Valentine's Day from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many wonderful and creative things. I love the heart Scrabble and I did not know that Qua is a scrabble word. Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs, LisaKay
    Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete
  20. so many wonderful cards. I'd love to be on your mailing list! Why don't you link your post to Seasonal Sundays?

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love all of these fun valentines and creations! We play a lot of scrabble here, too- my son always wins with some 7 letter word on a triple- I'm going to remember QUA! lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a crafty gal :)
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving me
    such sweet comments.
    Have a great Valentine's Day!
    xxx Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such clever creations. Love the Bingo cards and the Scrabble pieces. Thanks so much for linking to the party at my place. Happy Valentine's Day! laurie

      Delete
  23. OH...how sweet it would be to get one of those darling homemade cards from an old friend!Love the bingo cards... darn it but I tossed that game out before I was enlightened by blogging.

    I stopped by via Laurie's party... Happy valentine's Day!

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete