Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

I'm Still Here

 Hi everybody I'm still in this world LOL just busy with everyday life. I have etsy shop and just started posting vintage clothing and designer handbags on ebay and visiting my family more.

I have a new cat and she is lots fun. It is so hot here today 100 and I'm filling my bird baths twice a day for my birds.

I went to Kansas City couple weeks ago to visit family and we all had lunch on the Plaza then went to estate sales



Say Hi to me I do miss having time to read all the blogs I love

Janice 



Joined Pink Saturday At How Sweet The Sound 

11 comments:

  1. That's pretty darned hot! And welcome to your your new cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, I miss seeing your sweet face!! I'll call soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to see your new kitty cat. Your hair looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice! Glad to see you're doing well! Hot here too. (Of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was good to see a post lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and your decorating ideas....always refreshing...thank you for being here for me (us).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice, glad you're enjoying yourself! Do post some photos of the new kitty I'm sure we all want to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve missed you!! Good to hear from you! You are so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete