Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2019

Tree Out of the Closet

I have a few things out of the closet now and it's taken me 2 days off and on to get 2 small trees up.
I usually drag things out for a month and then it takes me till Valentines to get it put away, however this year I'm not working full time so maybe i'll get it put away sooner



I have been into the little sheep now a couple years. This is Bethany Lowe little guy with his sheep.

 

I got these last year for a present



My Pink tree in my Office




I have more to do however need a break after getting my outdoor wreaths up this afternoon.
Hope to get a few things baked also for my friends coming over for tea etc hopefully before Christmas .

This little tree I have had several years back when I loved primitives



Linky Parties I joined in


Commond Ground 

2 comments: