Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Holy Saturday Happy Easter

 Just a few quick Easter egg pictures from around my kitchen. These sugar eggs have a little picture of baby chicks in them .




An old market basket with altered handles full of different eggs . Milk Glass, 3 paper Mache
Foil and a tin eggs




I have cooked today made a blackberry cobbler have my potato salad and cole slaw ready,daughter is cooking meat and coconut cake.My grandsons have colored their eggs for our annual egg hunt tomorrow


These eggs below are recent estate sale finds for $1 each



Happy Easter Peace be With You all



Pink Saturday Party 

10 comments:

  1. Oh yum, sounds like a good meal is taking place for you and your loved ones. I liked seeing the old but pretty eggs . Happy Easter to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are going to have a delicious meal for Easter.

    Your Easter egg collection is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed Easter Janice! That coconut cake sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a child I always wished I would find one of those sweet eggs like in your first pic. I never did and now that I could simply buy my own, I don't see them for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful egg collection. Hope you had a blessed Easter! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eggs. I always look for those while treasure hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday, Janice. I hope you had a nice Easter. Thank you for always making Pink Saturdays special.

    This post is being featured in my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one that caught my eye". ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am mad for your enchanting little collection of Easter egg treasures! I haven't seen sugar panorama eggs since I was a little boy - I can remember being absolutely delighted with them. Now that I know they still exist, I will have to make a point to search them out.
    Thanks for sharing your holiday!

    ReplyDelete