Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Jazzed up Frames

This week while doing laundry off my studio room I jazzed up a couple small plastic frames I had picked up last weekend at a sale. I love to embellish them with rhinestones.
I have several now just couldn't get them all in this picture with using my cell phone. These little plastic frames say made in Hong Kong





Another shelf in the studio I like to look at. I love paper items like these





 I am staying home after going to get my hair trimmed early this morning. I did stop on way home  and buy some fresh peaches and made a small pie. I already ate it all LOL I said small

Hope we all have a good weekend . I'm trying to put some things away off my counters so it doesn't look so jammed up



Pink Saturday





8 comments:

  1. lol Nothing wrong with eating that whole pie, small or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo frames look darling! Your crafting room is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the frames!! Great idea!!
    Thanks for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post
    Good job great efforts thanks for sharing.
    home curtains

    ReplyDelete

  5. Nice post
    Good job great efforts thanks for sharing.
    Best quality curtains

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and such a creative idea! Love!!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great and pretty idea to jazz these up! Love how you did this. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at your adorable frames. How cute. Girl, I could eat a whole cheesecake I do believe! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete