Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Sweet Sheep

 I don't even remember where I found this cute sheep with a red ribbon and bell already on it, I think I got it at a thrift store for 50 cents It's very lightweight and looks so cute standing besides my little Nicole Sayer dolls.




I am doing just a short post because of i'm short on time before I head out to work and I'm going out to dinner after work with my friend who is 102 years old and his son and grandson from Munich Germany.

I am still trying to get Christmas out a little at a time. It's always so fun to get it out and arrange it. Hope we all have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by also



Parties to check out



How Sweet The Sound Blog Shop 

15 comments:

  1. The sheep and dolls are cute and pretty.Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheep. Your friend is 102 years old? What a milestone in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoe precious! Keep them safe!

    Kudos to your friend...I can only hope to make it partly that long! :)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well 102 years old warrants a short post I would think! That's amazing . . . and the sheep ARE so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet sheep! Short or long, I always enjoy your posts. Have a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sheep and doll with such an adorable dress. Sweet post, have a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little vignette! Enjoy decorating - I am almost finished! Thanks for stopping by to read about the Traveling Totes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little sheep is adorable. I'm a fan of Nicole Sayer's work and have some of her pieces. Your dolls are adorable!
    Enjoy your dinner with friends. 102 ~ that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sheep and your dolls are so adorable! Having lunch with a 102 year old is such a treasured memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the sweetest little lamb and does look perfect with those beautiful dolls. Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me the book/page number of the cup that Tasha is holding, the pink cup. I probably have one. I deleted the first post because I spelled my own name wrong. ha. Marshel at GoneToAlabama@aol.com

      Delete
  12. Your sheep and dolls are enchanting - in fact, the entire vignette you've created is intriguing and I want to examine every item up close!
    Thanks for sharing.
    And, belatedly, happy pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete