Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Practicing Downloading Pictures




My daughter told me there was ice covered roads in Kansas City today so these  little girls are going 
ice skating 

 I downloaded pictures from my iphone 6s to pisca and can't find the pictures now ?
                                                           

Oh its snowing on my bed LOL found this picture in pisca from couple years ago
my downstairs bed

This was a display on top of an old dresser
                                                             

This was from a couple years ago, my old potting shed which I had tore down in a weak moment and wish I had it back 

I am home alone today and trying to straighten up the house a little and put away a few things 





10 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely Janice. That bed looks dreamy. I made one on one of those snow sites (an old one of my store) but couldn't get it to work when I tried to download it to my Face Book Page. Technology can be such a challenge for me at almost 67! I try to keep learning all the time but still can't figure everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos, Janice! We are hunkering down for snow here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you learning how to download pics from your phone! I don't know how to do that yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice, aren't you fancy adding falling snow and twinkling lights to your posts!! :) I wish we had snow falling here like that! Your postcards are so sweet, I especially like the staging of that second card, too cute!
    Have a great day!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cool effects here...love the snow thingy and the glisten on the tree. Fun, Fun! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowflakes on your pictures - so seasonal!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun photo effects. I've not tried any of these add ons. Love the snowing bedroom. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete