Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mansion Tour



This is a house I got to tour in Mexico Missouri due to the family I was with knew these people personality. Carl is home  from Germany visiting his dad  and ask me if I would like to ride over to Mexico and see ts fabulous house these people from his home town own.
It was the most beautiful house I have ever toured. 10.000 square feet, 7  bedrooms 2 dining rooms I lost count of how many sitting rooms. 2 kitchens,7 bathrooms. Also the owner does all her own housework.
           
                                                     one dining room
                                                                         

                                              seats 18 people                                


                                              one sitting room                                  


 looking up stairwell


Downstairs man library
                                            Going upstairs from front of house
                              I had never seen velvet framed brass pictures
                                              One of many clocks
painting of house done years ago, it was built 1943
                                       Love this lamp and original wallpaper
This was my favorite room, The French sitting room   





This was just a real treat for me and I wanted to share it with you all 

Happy New Year 

I took more pictures however with my new photo pisaca It took me about 3 hours to download these pictures. I definitely need help


Linky parties I joined in 


16 comments:

  1. I'm thinking Mexico, as in south of the border, and had to go back and look. So MO, not the other Mexico. Still a beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice! I'm glad you posted about the Green Estates. I could see the pics better then on my tiny phone! :) Such a beautiful huge house!
    Do you go back to work tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful treat to have a solo tour! It's absolutely gorgeous! That entry is very grand. The dinning room looks like something off Downton Abbey! Thank you for sharing. Best ~ Mickie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Janice:
    That sure was an amazing house with so many elegant antiques and traditional style. I could hardly believe all those chairs around the table. I can't imagine cleaning all those bathrooms though. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tour! Wish I could have seen this in person--your photos are great!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice,
    Oh my what a gorgeous home. Love the detail to the walls. Oh and to have a dinner party for 18 all at one table fabulous!!!! Wish I could have taken the tour with you. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treat, the home is just gorgeous! The antiques are amazing.
    Have a happy and blessed new year!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful home and photos! I can't imagine why anyone would need such a huge mansion, but it certainly is lovely!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my good golly!! That house is just stunning!
    It is hard to imagine the owner can keep up with doing the housework herself. A house like that needs a staff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful home with all of us!! Stunning!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous tour, Janice! Thank you for sharing @Vintage Charm! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinned to our Vintage Charm Features & Favorites board!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete