Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Glitter Spoons and Velvet Shoes

What can be prettier than glitter spoons or red velvet shoes? I loved making these glitter spoons last Christmas season                                                                
I used some of my older sterling spoons before I knew it. I should have just used the silverplated spoons but oh well.

I just had to lay them on the silver serving tray with my red and white tea cups
                                                                                   
 I went out to the mall early this morning with my neighbor and I found some unexpected bargains for my daughter for her birthday next month. That is when I always find something when I'm not really looking for it. Is it that way with you?

Now aren't these the cutest little red velvet shoes? I found them in an vintage flea market Gina and I went shopping at once. They were just so cute and in such good condition I had to get them. Not sure yet what I'll do with them. However whatever it is it will be adorable because they are.




Hope you are all enjoying this Christmas season 


Linky parties I am joining in 

18 comments:

  1. The spoons look lovely and the little red shoes are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea with the spoons. They turned out so whimsical.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cute. I think you could put rolled up paper Christmas Napkins in them.....cute for Valentines Day too! Was that Midway? I love going to Midway but in the summer that back building is 100 degrees! What we won't do though to find a bargain - ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Bernideen I got the red velvet shoes in Boonville flea market shop
      Gina and I found so much that one day and like she said we will go back and find nothing? we will see. Be glad when you get settled in Missouri

      Merry Christmas ' Janice

      Delete
  4. Your spoons are just beautiful, so unique! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glittery spoons are beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter spoons are very pretty, but can you use them, or they just for decoration? Love the shoes!!!Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds! There is a painting called " little red shoes" you might like. I have a copy of it in a frame and ive had it 4ever...Maybe you can find it on the web

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where you got the red glass goblets on the table? I found a red and a green one the other day but dont know who made them etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got them at Tuesday Morning last Christmas

      Delete
  9. Love your glitter spoons! The red shoes are adorable, I know you can do something with them for Valentines or Christmas...I wouldn't have passed them up either

    Merry Christmas
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. These glitter spoons are a wonderful finishing touch. Happy holidays.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful shoes. So sweet. I am assuming the glitter spoons are only for decoration. Can they be used for eating? Love your blog and you. Merry Christmas from hot, hot, hot Vieques, Puerto Rico.
    Nancy Carr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Glitter Spoons are just pretty to play with not use

      Thanks from Vieques Pureto Rico

      Merry Christmas Nancy see you soon I hope ?

      Delete
  12. Those little red shoes are an amazing find!! Yes, I usually find things when I'm not even really shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those little red shoes are just too sweet! I'm thinking (already)of doing a Victorian tree next year and the glitter spoons would make pretty dangles. Best ~ Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it. Velvet curtains

    ReplyDelete