Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

5 Year Blog Anniversary

 Well as of August 10th I will have been blogging about treasures and stuff for 5 years LOL.

I think the most enjoyable posts I read was about the Marie Antoinette phase we all went through. I just loved all the parties and all the mannequins dressed as Marie Antoinette. All the glitz  and glamour, just loved it.  I loved seeing the costumes also in this movie                                                                        

                     Adorable outfits  and shoes                                                                                    
I pretended I had fancy pair of Marie  Antoinette shoes . I had an old pair of 1960's shoes I painted with  pink latex paint,added the fanciest pair of shoe clips I had and was ready for a party . I made a pink ballgown also, draped it over one of my mannequins                                          

Just pretending you know, since in the movie she had some beautiful pink gowns and shoes
 This is a Marie Antoinette looking  doll and her swan  I purchased to hang from a chandelier


I also loved all the chandeliers bloggers were buying and sharing on their blogs, which I still have all 4 of mine still hanging. My header has my first chandelier showing .


Excuse I need to rest now on my satin covered daybed of fine French silks in my satin teal gown while I enjoy my Blogaversary xoxo 



Did you watch the movie and just love all the clothes and shoes and scenery like me? 


Linky parties I joined in 



15 comments:

  1. Happy 5th year Blogiversary! I just celebrated one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 5 years! Love your chandeliers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 5 years of blogging! Yes, I loved the movie. And your pink Marie Antoinette shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 5 year Anniversary....
    This is my first time to visit. Very cute post.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the anniversery. Love blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 5 year Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary in blogland! It's a great place to be.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogaversary Janice! I loved all that OTT french vibe but it's hard to pull off in a modest 1960's house! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your blogging milestone, Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved it, too. In fact, I still do. I just love pretty, like all those wonderful things you've shared in the past five years. Oh, if I could have five minutes to run through your home picking and choosing! I've loved visiting with you and look forward to many more years of pretty from you. Happy blogiversary!
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still love everything Marie Antoinette style. Five years of creativity. Fabulous!
    -Ginene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, that movie was way too much fun! Happy blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blogiversary Janice! Cute post, I hope you enjoyed your fancy French rest! :)
    Take care, I'll be talking to you soon.
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on 5 fun years!! love all the wonderful movie pics!

    ReplyDelete