Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

I wanted to do a quick post since it is Easter and what would Easter be without a Bunny?

                                                                             

This is a Bunny one of my sisters made me out of our Mother's last chenille bathrobe. Our Mother died rather sudden and us 4 kids were crushed so my sister that sews a lot took Mom's bathrobe and made us all a Bunny to remember Mom by, not that we will ever forget her but I do like my bathrobe chenille Bunny .
May God's Love touch you today and always 

6 comments:

  1. What a special remembrance! Love to you today, and throughout the year. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, special way to remember your mum.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet remembrance! Happy Easter Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH HOW CUTE and what a sweet way to remember your Mom- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete