Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Girl Friends

Hi I  took  some more  pictures of my yard sale items I keep getting out. Also (which I can't get signed into Beverly's party Pink Saturday  ???? which I was going to show off my pink shoes ,anyway.

I had forgot I had these pink tennis shoes named Girl Friends by ICON shoes.I use to covet these shoes I thought they made the most unusual shoes and I love anything out of the ordinary.

                                                                         

Setting on their ICON box and I couldn't get a good picture of the label with their name on it Oh well. They are a ladies 9M. Also would you believe the original price still on box $295.00 ? I know i'm crazy sometimes LOL If I see something unique and I want it , well i try to get it when it's on sale.
                                                                           


Here is a few more items I have out to let go off. I sold my CAKE tin and little red moon & stars lamp , thanks to some emails from bloggers.

Pink depression glass pattern Cabbage Rose butter dish and a blue Moon &Stars butter dish, a stripped Fenton vase and below a shabby chic painted divided wood table tray was used for silverware

Another lamp I am going to let go of, I love lamps and have entirely to many I will show more as we go along on this show and tell yard sale event.



Linky parties to check out 







9 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful glassware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love those pink shoes!! I have a stack of books to sell on eBay! That's the only thing that is 'easy' for me to let go of! Once read - I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! LOVE those shoes! They are SOOO cool! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. l love the transfer ware. thanks for stopping by my blog. I just bought my first piece of red...a butter dish. Now will have to come shop on line with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have a great sale...lots of wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some great things! LOVE the shoes...they look brand new, too. It's fun shopping like this isn't it? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a sale this is going to be. I never thought of you as crazy.....$295 for shoes LOL!!!!!! I love cabbage rose and that lamp is great!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute shoes! Ahh that red transferware in your sidebar is distracting me.LOL! Enjoy making that cake! Have a great weekend!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment about my precious Hanna's birthday. I love those shoes and wish they were a size 7. I am always attracted to things that are different also. Hope you'll stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete