Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Come & Get It

Hi Ya All

I am cleaning out for another yard sale and thinking what do I drag out next? I have a lot of odds and ends dishes and a couple of complete sets of dishes I am sure I won't get my price so will just  leave them in the dish cabinets LOL I also have a lot of cotton lace tablecloths and linens to move along.
Funny how I ran for 30 years getting all of this stuff in my nest and now i'm ready to move it out of the nest to bring in different items.

                                                         

I am going to put my old black CAKE Tin on my etsy shop . It is 12 inches across and stands 7 inches. I used it once to carry it full of cookies to something going on , more than likely a cookie exchange 



As all of you I have been working in my flower beds trying to get it looking like spring in my yard, however my yard man doesn't know my plants from grass. He has one more chance and if anything is cut down again he is done and I am looking for a new yard man LOL you wouldn't believe what all he cut down last year.
Just venting LOL



linky parties 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    Another yard sale? I am planning on having one early May. Do you go to the Georgtown garage sales? If so, maybe we could go together?
    If you need a new yard man my husband mows yards on the side, if you want him to give you an estimate just let me know.
    Take care,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Gina , if my hosta's gets cut or my hydrangeas ill be notifying you for an estimate
      .I am trying not to stop at yard sales unless I see vintage buttons from afar LOL
      thanks

      Delete
  2. I had an invite sale last week. Planning another one, and, a garage sale, and..........When you buy and sell for a living, it never completely goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,your YARDMAN sounds like my husband! lol I don't trust him with a saw or anything that cuts in his hand. lol
    I hear you- I am getting ready to let some things go, too. The hardest for me is the dishes. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have been cleaning, sorting and eliminating things from my nest ...must be something in the spring air...whatever it is it feels good!!! Hope your yardman doesn't take anything else out~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those perfume bottles? I'm crazy about them. I sure love a yard sale. Haven't seen many around here lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes perfume bottle , they are vintage AVON perfume bottles

      Delete
  6. Yikes!!! Good luck with the yard man. I understand just what you mean about letting go of things to make room for new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I wish I could attend your sale. The dish sets look beautiful!! Good luck with the yard guy. My husband has run-over many of my flowers over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here I thought a yard man was supposed to know plants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sale should go well with all those neat things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEE! A yard man who doesn't know he dif between a weed and grass needs to find a new occupation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your pretty china. Where are you located? I bet you have wonderful things at your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sure wish I lived close enough to shop at your yard sale...I'd be in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete