Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pink Roses

I am trying to get together my idea to set a hostess table at a ladies luncheon next Saturday.
I am going to use my odds and ends dishes I have collected at estate sales and thrift stores, with roses on them.
I got an idea to use any dish with a soft pink or soft blue rose on it.
I have enough now for 8 place settings, here is a close up of the plates

                                                 


I think it's going to be a beautiful table even with mix match dishes.

I don't know if it works in your program however if you click on the pictures it makes them much larger and I think much better, wish blogger posted larger pictures



They really look pretty on this plate rack I just bought especially for them. I bought it at an antique shop last weekend when I went to visit my sister up by Kansas City Missouri


          

I have a large piece of material that looks like pink bubble gum I am using for my table cover, we always have white table cloths , however I am going to jazz it up this year.





I will take pictures of the other tables also and post them, after next weekend . We have some creative ladies at my church and they come up with fabulous table settings.
One year a lady had all old dolls in vintage doll buggies on top of her table
I think I posted one of my tables with all my ironstone and vintage white mother of pearl buttons .
I love doing this



Linky Parties

14 comments:

  1. Your table will be WONDERFUL.....Blooming cheerful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    I love all your mix rose dishes they are so Beautiful. I know your Tablescape is going to look Gorgeous altogether.. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the miss-matched dishes and cannot wait to see the finished table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink rose dishes; can't wait to see pictures of your table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see!! Our church does a Table themed Tea too!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such fun! I know you are going to make it fabulous. The dishes are gorgeous, can't wait to see what you do!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dishes, your table will be beautiful. Visiting from BNOP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice,
    Your plates are all so pretty, I'm sure your table with look gorgeous! Can't wait to see it. What Church do you go to?
    Happy Monday!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to Memorial Baptist/ Christian Church on Paris Road COlumbia Missouri

      Ladies Spring Brunch April 13 10 am - Noon

      Everyone welcome , we will find a table for you to set at

      Delete
  9. bellissime, anch'io adoro le rose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to mix and match and can tell just by seeing bits of these pretty plates sticking out that it's going to be a gorgeous table! I can't wait for you to show it to us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your plates are gorgeous and are sure to be a big hit. I love the mismatched look because it's so easy to change it up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your dishes. They made me smile. Thank you

    ReplyDelete