Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Be My Valentine


Everyone has cute Valentine post and as usual I am lagging behind with just great thoughts in my mind of what I could post for Valentines ,
here is a little Valentine mouse with the key to your heart .So please be Mine .



                                                                       
           

I had been taking pictures of my rhinestone faced clocks and thought I could put my little sweet mouse in the picture.      



I love making Valentine cards and this year just can't get the ideas in my head to get started. I have all the glitter and trinkets laid out on my studio table all ready ,waiting for me.

Tonight instead of watching  "Say Yes To The Dress ''   LOL  I need to make my special friend a nice card
I don't know why I love that show so much, I think it's because I never had a wedding dress , and I love to see all the different ones available as I dream of having one (Back in the Day)
First time I married I wore my next door neighbors senior prom dress. It had a sweetheart strapless top and just a dream, all white . A borrowed dress, I returned it same day of the wedding , at the justice of peace house .



Love my Pink Baby Ben rhinestone clock here        



Working on getting an etsy shop banner to match my blog banner?   Any HELP is appreciated.  You can teach an old Dog new tricks LOL


Linky parties


How Sweet The Sound Pink Saturday    
Be Different Act Normal        
The Tablescaper        
Twigg Studios          
BoogieBoard Cottage  
Mod Vintage Life Monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

13 comments:

  1. I watch that show sometimes and they always pick the most ugly dresses, especially the plus size ladies, strapless, looks like a couple of war heads pointed at ya. I like double divas too, those two ladies are a hoot. I guess i am a pervert or something. My favorite is Honey Boo Boo! Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thanks for stopping by... I haven't posted much lately cause I have had a cold ...best wishes.. maybe next week will be better....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! He is adorable. So cute with the rhinestone clocks! I love that show too. I never really had a wedding dress either. A suit for the civil service and than a year later I bought the dress for the religious ceremony and then found out I was pregnant. Never got to wear it :) Have a great weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooo sweet. love this post, thanks for sharing... Love your story, it really didn't matter what you wore, did it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so charming - love the little vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely lady.
    He looks so sweet with your clocks, you did a wonderful job putting this all together for Valentine's Day.. Im your newest follow on your Linky now.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun-love your clocks. I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" too. Love those gorgeous gowns.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never even seen a clock with rhinestones - very pretty! I hope your muse comes out of hiding soon. I have been in a similar situation only the other way around, plenty of ideas and no time to carry them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janice I had to come over and see you blog after you nice comments and email.
    You have an eye for old things don't you?
    There is so much here to see, I'll definitely be back to visit you in the future.
    I went to your shop. YOUR FIRST DAY OPEN and you ALREADY HAVE A SALE!
    WOOT-WOOT!
    GREAT JOB.

    ...I had to say, I love the statement on your side bar
    "On MY blog, OMG is Oh My GOSH"
    I LOVE THAT!
    nice to meet you, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great little collection of clocks!

    Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those clocks are fantastic and I took a peek at them in your etsy shop as well -- gorgeous!

    PS Your shop and banner look great. Hope you sell a bunch on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking at my etsy

      I just hope I can get me house decluttered?
      I have collected treasures for over 35 years and ready to pass it on
      my kids said it will take another 35 to clean it out LOL
      I will have fun doing it

      Delete
  12. Good luck on etsy! I used to sell on ebay and gave it up because I hate to ship things.

    I love watching Say Yes To The Dress, but I am so tired of seeing strapless dresses. I would have thought that fad would have faded by now, since it doesn't look good on that many girls.

    ReplyDelete