Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Table tops

I am going to show my table setting and some of the other tables at the ladies spring brunch at my church. We have this every April . There is about 25 table maybe more . Someone is the hostess and picks her own theme and dishes and then ask 7 others ladies to set at her table.It is always so pretty.
This year I used my portmeirion Strawberry Fair dishes and used a real potted strawberry plant for my center piece then I am giving each quest a small potted strawberry plant to take home with some miracle grow



                                                  
The theme of our brunch is Bloom Where You Are Planted

                                                

                                              

                                                 

Here is some of the other tables that were set up Friday evening when I was at church
There is some really pretty tables and lots were not ready to show

                                         

                                        


                                                     

this is always so fun  even the young 16 year old girls are setting tables now
                                               

                                               


                                                
Maybe if you click on the pictures it will make them larger, it use to work, before blogger changed a lot of things

                                                       

                                                
look at these cute stilettos, Jill works a local florist and she has the cutest things, her table wasn't ready for a picture but I snapped a couple
the shoes goes on top of a glass tower on her table
                                    



I went on my lunch hour and set the table and back to work

Linky Parties for this week                                                 

Pink Saturday
Be Different Act Normal
Boogieboard Cottage

11 comments:

  1. Oooooh just look at all of that creativity! So much beauty and fun!
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going around visiting everyone on today's PINK SATURDAY list.....with my hot cup of coffee, of course! Just wanted to let you know that I was here! Have yourself a great weekend, and stop by my place if you've the time!

    ciao bella
    Creative Carmelina
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely tables!! I feel inspired to have a few of our church ladies over and decorate a table. I did enlarge the photos and studied each one. They were all so fun! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tables are beautiful. What a wonderful idea! Food, even an old bologna sandwich, is better when the table is beautiful!

    I love your strawberry patterned dishes.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I love tabletops, yours are lovely, I especially love the strawberry one! Very Spring-y! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderfully creative tables!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how festive and colorful. I love color. Very creative tables. Thank you for sharing.
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by for a visit , I invite you to visit my wprld as well...
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautifully decorated tables...a pleasure to look at. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an abundance of talent in your area. So neat to see the young girls participating.
    Your strawberry table is beautiful. Neat idea with the live strawberry plate.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great ideas here, love all the different ones. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete