Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things & Stuff Halloween

I have  a few pictures of some fall like items. I bought me this really cute momma cat & kitten box. It is home made for sure. I will clean it up a little really just dust it and use it for hard covered candy.I got it at the old barn sale I went to up in the country around Higgensville Missouri last month where I got my barbwire wreath

this is the front

                                                                   
  This concrete gargoyle is a book worm ?? LOL that's what I was told he is reading a book. I sold him at the last flea market I set up at. He was setting on my Fashion book but now in a nice young couples home someplace                       


Now this I bought last year I think even after Christmas a jeweled pumpkin and I don't decorate for fall but thought this was really pretty since it's shinny



I was not through posting pictures and hit enter so still working on this sorry  . I have a few pumpkins to show off I found on shelves in the studio. I didn't realize I had all these but remember them now. This silver one sounds like china if you hit the lid against the pumpkin. a happy guy


This little plastic pumpkin I do believe is from the 1950's and you can put a d battery in it to make it light up and it works
    This is a paper mache pumpkin I bought at a shop who sold a lot of reproduction old Halloween items and the watermelon basket also I thought it was  so cute and still do
                                                                       

        Now for the watermelon guy




Like I said I had not entended to post this yet but hit enter I guess while typing and couldn't get it back to draft? oh well
                                                           
           Ok so joining in a few linky parties this week

Between naps on the Porch             Between Naps on the Porch
Boogieboard Cottage                     Modern Country Style
A Stroll through Life                        MY Romantic Home
Coastal Charm w/ giveaway             No Minimalist Here
It's A Very Cherry World Rednesday
Faded Charm
Savvy Southern Style                          The Shabby Nest
Bunny  Jean's                                     Fignerprints on the Fridge
 The Shabby Creek Cottage               French Country Cottage
  Somewhat Simple
  House of Hepworths
Beyond the Pickett Fence
 Branbleberry Cottage
 Some body tell me why I can't leave a comment on so many blogs? is blogger sick or what ?
Commond Ground 
2805                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

15 comments:

  1. Love those items, especially the older looking pumpkin guy holding a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pumpkins (and Mr. watermelon head) grouped together like that! And I really love your kitty cat box! What a wonderful find! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that silver pumpkin and the paper mache one. I love the vintage reproduction Halloween stuff. The real vintage stuff is so hard to find (and expensive).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat box, how cute. I also love all of your pumpkins. I still want a silver one. Beautiful decor. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pumpkin collection! They look so pretty all displayed together like that. Your cat box is the real treasure though. FAB!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pumpkins are sweet. I love the watermelon guy (Walter?)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking that if I met the Watermelon Guy on a dark and stormy night, I'd be terrified!


    DARLING, SCARLET LADYBUG

    Darling, scarlet ladybug,
    On the prowl for bugs and such,
    If I met you on the rug,
    I would not be frightened (much).


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Red Cactus Fruit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janice whatchoo talkin' about girl?! Your decor is PLENTY elegant!! And Richard doesn't live that far from you so I think St Louis must have lots of the domes...because he sure does! *winks* I am sooo jealous that you get to go to his house! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have so many neat things! I love stacks of books in the decor, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your pumpkin collection. That black cat box is adorable too...it looks so sweet and homemade. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute collections of pumpkins! Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got a cute crew setting there! Love the 50's pumpkin! thanks for sharing the fun at VIF, xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's something rather sweet about all these little creatures sitting together like that - they look alive!!!

    So funny!

    Thank you so much for linking up to Modern Country Style's Fall In Love party.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super lovin' the silver pumpkin (HARD to say because it's all so cute). Thanks for sharing

    Visiting from Bunny Jean's BUNNY HOP linky party,
    ~Suzanne in NW IL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your pumpkins and the black cat candy box. Really like the goofy silver/china pumpkin!
    Visiting from Bunny Jean's Bunny Hop.
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete