Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Few Odds & Ends In the Studio

Anyway I was in the studio thinking what isn't my good stuff? I love it all some better than others. I do have some gorgeous rhinestone and old pictures and old albums. I am still clearing out stuff, small stuff

 I  Have been holding back and not using the good stuff. I have something going on for about a week but then!! I am working with the good stuff to create something. Don't you like that channel on cable CREATE? I do
I won't bore you again with all my jars of wonderful buttons LOL

These on the card are metal with purple stones in the middle, love them . I just can't pull them off the card or should I ?


this is a few fat quarters of different toile material I use to pick up at quilt shops. I love going in quilt shops they are usually very homey like

I would love to do my quest bedroom all in toile , walls, bed, curtains and  lamps. Someday

                            one goody chest

                                        bracelets and a crown
                                          pearl collar


                              treasures to create with

Isn't she pretty? Miss  ?(I am so happy I look pretty in my new pink dress ) I don't remember where I got her but loved the colored picture most vintage picture like this are black and white
This dress is just so soft and pretty

         Toile my favorite material                                                    
                                                       

I found all these pictures that I have never used . I have a fun weekend planned so must get started. I will tell you about it maybe Monday
                                                        
                                                                                                  
                                          
     Linky Parties I joined                                                
                                                       
                                                              
Funky Junk Interiors                                                    
How Sweet The Sound                                                         
Be different Act Normal ( LOL)                                               

5 comments:

  1. wOW.. Nice.. Never expected that you love this stuff.. I'm like it very much.. I love the pearl.. so cute and others as well.. Nice! Did you make it? If you sell it, I'm gonna buy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, OMG! I had a pearl collar just like that one in the 50's. So neat. See you soon, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is HARD to use the good stuff, isn't it? Love the photos and fabric...so pretty!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday...I am running late this week-end..but am trying to stop by as many pink friends as I can..I always get inspired by each blog....
    God Bless You................
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck fire yeah!! Pull em off and use em! *winks* They're really beautiful! And girlfriend I covet your toile....I know it's wrong , but that's the truff Lol! Vanna

    ReplyDelete