Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lace on a jug

I see all these glass  jugs on decor magazines and on different blogs and thought I would dress one of my jugs with lace instead of burlap or twine which I like but I have more lace than any of those items. Also some have looks like wrapped in a wicker

                                       undressed jug

                                                         
 and now dressed in her Sunday best Lace
                                                 
I do believe this pearl collar makes it look much better

I have some more jars I am decorating and hope to have them ready for show and tell this week. Some girls have some really cute ideas. I am painting the lids with chalk paint them going to write on top with chalk or put numbers on them? You can use them to store your pretties like lace buttons rhinestones whatever.




Now an after picture and I will fill them with lace and rhinestones  I could glue a big rhinestone pin on the outside also?(thinking)                    
                                                                                    
I was drooling over Ms Vanna's closet because she collects and  has a lot of Louis Vuitton bags and luggage  which I would rather spend my money on than any old jar or piece of lace so decided to get mine out for show and tell. I didn't get a couple small billfolds in my pictures however sure you don't mind. we each have out things we love and this is mine.
 Her blog is delusions of grandeur .


My first Louis Vuitton was a speedy and I have always liked speedys so have 3 of them . I won't name each one for your pleasure because can't remember the name of each one off the top of my head.

I know what i want now is the make up  train carrier or small trunk. I would spend my grocery money for one LOL I need to loose some weight any way

One friend said I have a problem, don't we all ?



        
                                        Love it
                   
               Well this is short I have my mowers out sheets on the line food on the stove, clothes in the washer and company coming so need to get in the shower and get things put away.                                      
                                                        
                                                            
 This weeks linky Parties

  Funky Junk Interiors                                                                   
Under The Table Dreaming giveaway
Between Naps On The Porch                                                                                
Ivy & Elephants give a way                                                                      
                                                           

1 comment:

  1. The jug in the lace is adorable. I too have a weakness for L.V. I blame my great-grandmother for that. :-)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete