Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Pink Velvet Strawberry

 Hello The sun is out however what' is going on  in Ukraine which is very alarming for us all.

I have a couple pink and red velvet Hot Skwash strawberries and I love them.

I like to check out Pink Saturday so thought I's post my pink velvet berry.







I purchased these French Style candelabra's in the first picture yesterday and now not sure I really have room for them 

Hope all is well and all our prayers are for the people of Ukraine


8 comments:

  1. Love the pink pinkeep. Everything is perfect for Pink Saturday! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, your velvet strawberry is beautiful and I hope you find a place for the candelabras as they are just wonderful..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite vignettes. Praying for Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bit of a collection of pin cushions so my eye instantly fell upon that sweet pink berry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. our thoughts and prayers gather with yours for Ukraine. Your strawberries and candelabras are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice! Love your elegant little strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an adorable strawberry and of course the candelabras are gorgeous! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete