Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Almost Valentine's 2022


 Almost Valentine's Day and since I haven't done a post for some time thought I might as well show off some Red.

I have been making a few Valentine cards and mailed a couple off, since trying to create more.

I am reading other blogs also it is so easy to post a few pictures on Instagram and write one short line


 I have approximately 11 inches of snow and I went out and tried to knock off ice cycles and snow hanging over my gutters, that was bad idea it all came down on me LOL 


Are you guys where the last blizzard stopped? Keep in touch and I will also 


Janice 


I am joining Pink Saturday. At How Sweet The Sound Blog 

8 comments:

  1. I always love seeing your pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Always a pleasure stopping by!
    P.S.- May I ask you a question? I am your follower on instagram "curtains_in_my_tree_". Is "daukschjanicek" your instagram too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello the daukschjanicek use to be an ols instrgam and it was hacked once

      Delete
  3. Hello friend ! Greetings from Sunny Alabama ! Janice, go to your calico cat post and delete all those comments from India and the others in foreign language writing that we can't read. They are span and dangerous with their links ! You may want to start approving comments before they are posted. People with popular blogs like yours do ! People with five readers like mine....I can check the comments and monitor them after being posted. Tell me about Pink Saturday ... ??? ( You might want to do a quick check on some of your earlier posts also for crazy unwanted span and dangerous links ! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marshel, I think I have it cleaned up now and set Comment moderation on

      Delete
  4. Very pretty, Janice. 11" is a lot of snow. We have snow but the worst has been the bitter cold days here. Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, I love all your red and blue and those Staffordshire dogs are wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. We are still cold here but the last couple of days have been very spring like. There is hope for us yet..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete