Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Yard Art

I have been enjoying being home really and have got things done I usually wouldn't. My flower beds are just little empty now until we get some good hot sun on it.I do have bulbs planted. Also I did have tulips bloom earlier which was beautiful.

This dolphin/ sea fish fountain I got last fall at an outdoor flea market for $5. and I hung it on my wood fence close to my patio however don't have an electrical outlet to use for the motor  part. I just like it hanging there.



Things are opening up here in central Missouri however I'm staying in a little longer since I'm a senior with health risks etc. I know the young people are already out like fleas out and about.

I drove to post office to drop a letter off and passing home a resale shop was already open and 4 cars sitting outside! Some people aren't concerned about getting Covid-19 virus. 

I have been going for walks in my neighborhood, yesterday I walked over a mile. Hope you are all doing great.

Keep in touch 

10 comments:

  1. I like the dolphin/fish fountain just hanging there too. A great look and a great find! I think most people here in Arkansas have been holed up as long as they can stand. Lowe's and other home and garden places have been crazy busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dolphin fountain,really a great finding!It would cost ten times more(at least)here...Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really lovely on the fence! Yes Janice, better stay safe. They have 20 patients at the MU Hospital now. More could be coming from the meat packing places. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find and looks great on your fence.Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear from you....I always look forward to your posts. Yes, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fountain IS beautiful as is - a statement piece! In IL we are still on 'lock down' but honestly, there are SO many people out and about now it almost looks 'normal' except that everyone is wearing a mask as required inside every store. I still limit my outings but life must continue so I try to be wise but otherwise, movin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost my comment before. Darn it. Anyway, love the unique fountain. We are still closed up statewide here and our county is the epicenter for the state of WI. Scary stuff!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andei por aqui a ver muita coisa e adorei o blogue!

    Boa semana:))

    ReplyDelete