Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Cold Winters Day

Hi everybody

Just a quick update on what I have been up to with my local blog girlfriends.

Yesterday we went around to local shops here and there.Like local Kent's florist and a couple resale shops here in town. We had planned to go into St Louis however was to get freezing rain so I didn't want to be out on the interstate driving home in  with freezing rain so we stayed in town.



I am putting things out for Valentines already since I have been fininding things in drawers and boxes . I don't have all my things in one place which I am working on getting organized once more. I get it all organized then mess it all up again.

I think this little tree is a Nicole Sayre and i know the birds are Wendy Addison which I have loved her things for years. I am working on making a large glitter star like she put up a video once how to make them



  These little clip on feather and glitter birds I got yesterday at a shop in town where Christmas was 65% off, both birds were like $4.55
I got an adorable felt tree at another store for $3.90




Above my purple beaded heart

A little Valentine vignette



This is a wonderful jug/pitcher i found at a resale shop $3.00 !!!!! i couldn't grab it up fast  enough
I think it's a gallon size marked made in Portugal





I'm going to head out to Dollar Tree to get a couple valentine things for friends

21 comments:

  1. Those little birds looks so cute clipped to the heart box. What a darling posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are something else. I used to decorate inside and out for holidays. USED TO. I'm too lazy now, but love that you still do. That pitcher/jug was a steal. Donna @ gather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Janice! Glad we could hang out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love that birds clipped to the heart box. I love the red transferware, I will do something with it too.
    I can't believe some of you are already thinking of Valentine's, it just hasn't occurred to me, lol..
    Have a nice Sunday,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your transferware sets the mood for Valentines. I would of snatched up that pitcher too! Great finds. We got nothing as far as weather her in St Louis...just passed by and went to N and S of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to see your decorative pieces. How clever you are! Valentine's Day surely is a nice break between Christmas and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little birdies and that gorgeous pitcher! Gosh, you remind me that I need to get in gear for Valentine's Day! Would you believe that I haven't taken my little table-top Christmas tree down yet??

    You know the other thing I love on your post? The music paper and glittery stars on the heading. They are so pretty. I have to remember to make some for next year's holiday decor.

    Sounds like you had fun thrifting. I haven't been much this Winter but come warm weather I'll be on the road!

    Happy Weekend! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing your valentine pretties, I love that purple heart!! Stay off those slick dangerous roads ok, be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gorgeous china caught my eye(as ever...)!I also love those sweet angels and the header is really pretty!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your red transferware is stunning and perfect for Valentine's Day...Lucky you that you actually have some bloggers that live by you I am so jealous of that!! Thanks for sharing!!I just got my Living Room decorated for Valentine's and will be sharing soon....
    Hus,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your collection of red transferware. I'm a fan and received a few pretty antique pieces for Christmas. I haven't had a chance to show them yet but are beautiful. I'll be sharing soon. It's been hard nursing to fur babies back to good eye health .

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty Valentine goodies you have. Next weekend I will be bringing mine out. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. What awesome and pretty things! Loving the red and white dishes! Those little birds are too adorable. So glad you decided to stay off the roads! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love red transfer ware... such a lovely collection ...and don’t always find the most interesting things... so many artisan pretties for Valentines... to decorate your sweet tree with ...Thanks for sharing...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoy all of your treasures, here and on Instagram. Thanks so much for stopping by Buttercupland.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janice! You already have lots of fun things for Valentines day! I love Wendy Addison too. Would love to visit her shop. I think you are still in the deep cold! But warming soon. Enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You found some wonderful Treasures! I love the sweet pink feather tree!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You always have the most beautiful decorations! I love the way you display your treasures! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely decorations. I love the beaded purple heart.

    ReplyDelete