Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Happy Days / Update

Well I guess I have enjoyed my home vacation just for the fact of getting some rooms really cleaned and closets cleaned out of lots of clothing I haven't worn for a few years.


I have been wanting to put a lot of my blue and white items on top of my old chippy cabinet in my kitchen, in the picture with my chandelier you can see I have had  large platters on this cabinet previously
I added more small items and I think it looks much better, I I always like more






I got my kitchen chandelier cleaned, my friend Bernideen surprised me by stopping by and helped me clean it , now just one to go.


Bernideen and Gina and I all went to breakfast early one morning this week and then we went downtown to a few stores,one store was Kent's Florist who has the most gorgeous home interior items and fabulous quality artificial flowers.
Anyway I fell for this large bottle rack reproduction. I wanted it for my mugs and cups. I added my cow creamer and some smaller cream pictures that go with my staffordshire blue calico dishes



Then I added more creamers and small demi cups to my rack







I first added my red transferware mugs and like the blue and white best of all.I still have lots small red and white transferware tea cups I can change up also.



My vacation days are almost over and back to work Monday so I'm going someplace fun today just haven't made up my mind where I'm going

I am so glad we had a little rain to cool the temperatures down also, however next weekend back up to higher 90's with heat index over 100 and high humidity. I still don't have my air conditioner fixed to run at full capacity, part will be here next week sometime

Hope you all are having a fun summer also

It's Monday June 25th now and i'm on my way to work, vacation is over



I joined in Pink Saturday 

11 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know I function better after I’ve done some cleaning and organizing!
    Love that rack! And your cups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice: I love how the bottle rack turned out and the blue is my favorite on it! Your mirror looks great there and I see your orchid! Such green thumbs you have! I love your sweet kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find, the bottle rack! I would use it for my red and white which looks good in my kitchen but I don't have the counter space for something like that. It looks wonderful in your kitchen. And I love your chandelier! How lovely that you girls live close enough that you can meet for breakfast! I bet you all have such fun and a lot of giggles. Enjoy your weekend. Blessings...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, so fun that you got to spend time with Bernideen and Gina. And what a doll Bernideen is to help you clean your chandelier! Love the new mug rack. I have one, but not bird on top of mine. I recently painted it white and it shows up alot better on my counter now.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your blue and white especially all the cups hanging on the rack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new mug rack and those blue and white mugs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my daughter would be so envious to view your collection of blue calico. I try to buy it for her when I come across some at reasonable prices. My mug cupboard is full and I need to find a tree as cute as yours so my mugs and cups can come out of hiding. All your photos are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that mug rack. I have one but it's smaller. Wish I had yours!All the blue and white looks lovely. Glad you enjoyed your vacation! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cup rack is wonderful. I also love all the pretty cups. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. i love this article. it is very interesting and informative post. Thank you for the sharing.
    Curtains and Roller Blinds in Chennai
    Liners in Chennai

    ReplyDelete