Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Bunny Post

I have been lazy and haven't posted anything spring or Easter like, so here is a couple bunnies I have laying around in the studio mess where I love to be. These are a couple plastic bunnies that come apart at the seams and I filled with odd buttons



Then I like my pink girl bunny I have her sitting in a little pink paper bucket with pink satin bail hanging from my put together chandelier




My rabbit box I made myself, anyway I call it a rabbit box because of the die cut rabbit I got years ago at a sale . I have a lot of eyelet material and just used some of it to cover the box



Some of my favorites



Who doesn't love a crown? I'm surprised I haven't covered it with rhinestones




Then my little Wendy Addison Birds on a Brittany Lowe pink tree. Dream Wish and Hope .
Then sun is out and I am go glad I just don't function good on cloudy days



I'm off to a soup supper at church then home in my favorite chair then TGIF tomorrow LOL




Joined in Pink Saturday party

12 comments:

  1. I love it all and wish I could wander around in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see why, your studio is darling with all of these pretties. I think the button bunnies are so cute, and the crown and pink tree are my favorites. Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for buttons. I love both them and BUNNIES! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Janice:
    These are all such sweet spring things. We are getting sooooo ready aren't we! Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little Bunny touches about the house Janice! You know I love the glitter birds! I have two big Valentine boxes to still give to you when I see you next. I did a post, so hop on over and check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm such a sucker for bunnies. But the button bunnies? That is genius! They look perfect together and I love the neutral tone of the buttons. (At first I thought they were banks! Pull apart is much easier!) Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice, I love your button-filled bunnies! And that crown is really something (don't change a thing about it!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, your button bunnies are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are very sweet! I just love the bunny box you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Janice .. Your button bunny are adorable... You’ve inspired me to make a few Easter hearts with my paper doilies .. and I love using doilies ( ha Ha)... May I wear the crown and share a cup of tea with you ... You’ve inspired my crafty ambitions for EASTER ... Do have a lovely day ...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the button filled bunnies! All your things are precious!
    Blessings!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete