Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Self Entertaining

I have been asked to see a picture of my new Kitty Cat her name is Paris and she is a calico I got at the local humane society.


She is very shy when someone comes over, she will run and hide.  My other cat did that and it took a long time for him to get use to visitors.

I have been entertaining myself in the studio when I go downstairs to do laundry and want to make sure I get something out of washer soon as it finishes washing so I started a scrap book of things I love and pages I have kept out of magazines for years. I have about 2-3 more pages and it will be complete.



I love blue white toile material also blue white dishes so this page is my dream bedroom 


It has been raining cats and dogs if you know what I mean, we have had several flash floods in my area the dehumidifier is on round the clock 


one more , I know you have all probably made a scrap book of some kind anyway you can see my messy work table .

I was going to visit a friend today and because of low flooding areas I stayed home



Thanks for all your comments 






9 comments:

  1. How wonderful you adopted a kitty. She is beautiful. I love blue anything! We have had storms every day since Friday and it is hot and humid. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your week is going well. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable and clever. Your kitty is really pretty and I am sure a wonderful pet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw hello Paris! She is so pretty! I'm sure you have had fun with your book, can't wait to see it! Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Janice,
    I heartily thank you for your so beautiful visit and your lovely comment!
    Take care and stay safe, sweet friend, be blessed.
    Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy holidays, I miss you, please come BACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice. I hope you had a good Christmas. Paris is such a cutie and fits her name. We had a cat, Maggie, who always hid under a bed when company came around and never did get over it. Too bad she wasn't around now, she never would have to hide!! I cut so many pictures out of decorating magazines over the years and started filling up binders but it just got to be too much so I don't do it anymore but I kept them all and it is such fun to look back.. That would make a fun post wouldn't it?..Have a wonderful week..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the happy colors of the kitty. I had a tuxedo black and white feral that hung around a couple of weeks, but apparently did care for Kibbles and Bits but preferred the wild life, so he/she has been missing for three weeks. Life on the road has a strong pull.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Janice. Those comments scared me. I'm glad you fixed it !!!

    ReplyDelete