Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Staying In Where I Create Room

As I stay in to avoid the Coronvirus besides eat and sleep I am trying to straighten up my studio which is a full fun room I think. My family thinks it's a total hoarders nest. They don't understand us crafty people LOL who hoards beautiful old ephemera rhinestones shells vintage holiday items I could go on and on.
I am going to show you this area which is not straighten up yet however I'm working on it.



I leave out year around a lot of my different holiday items,since I enjoy them so much.
This stuffed rabbit is made out of my Mom's chenille housecoat made for me by my sister Liz 
The box with the rabbit I made last year at Valentine's and it fits in for Easter also  


I leave my Santa standing year around and cards I'v made and some cards friends mail me 



It's very cloudy and rainy here so my pictures are dark 


I Love my cardboard boxes books and magazines 

 one of my mannequins 


Now don't agree with my family and say this is a total mess, I'm working on it LOL


Ok this is a mess however there is some great little things on this cabinet? do you agree or do you think it's a hoarders nest LOL 



A wall I just hang memento's  on 


It's just a fun large room to me. Today I'm going to make a birthday card for a grandson and get it in the mail since I won't get to spend the day with him on his birthday. We are in a stay at home order here in Missouri.

There is more pictures however I'll stop









Parties I joined in


Thankful Thursday 

Pink Saturday How Sweet The Sound 

16 comments:

  1. I think your "where I create" room is wonderful!!! Who could possibly not agree. So much to see and find! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a dedicated room to create. I use our spare bedroom and then must clean it up when visitors come. Yours is a pretty one. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all - very inspiring for creativity! Non-creatives just don't understand.....I laughed when you said your family calls it a hoarding nest. I can relate. You have some wonderful collections. Such a fun place! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a special room for all your treasures! Not a hoarder’s nest by any means! I would love to be there in person and spend the day admiring all your pretty things. I would want to spend a whole Day! So much to see! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a special room for all your treasures! Not a hoarder’s nest by any means! I would love to be there in person and spend the day admiring all your pretty things. I would want to spend a whole Day! So much to see! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find where you create to be delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your room and all your "supplies". Some people just don't understand. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE your room! I wish I could visit you and enjoy it even more. You inspire me and I've copied several of your ideas....keep them coming and happy organizing, it's not a chore when you are surround with things you love....I'm doing the same in my sewing room but it's not to the picture stage yet. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I love your shabby cardboard little 'dressers'. Where did you pick those up at? I'm thinking TJMaxx or something like that. I could surely use them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan these are vintage cardboard chest of drawers,I got them at different antique malls in Missouri.I am always looking for them and so is lot of other gals LOL I would buy new ones if they ever make them. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  10. I love,love your entire collections. You have a wonderful collection. Enjoy .Stay safe.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great collections,how precious!Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see your many collections - so much to enjoy. Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Velvet Blue Curtains

    ReplyDelete
  14. We want you to post more often - such fun here!!!!

    ReplyDelete