Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

French Loves of Mine


This fabulous shelf a friend gave me may not be French however its a gold wood and I love it. I need to get it on my red wall in my office with all my other gold items. Don't look at the shoe in bottom of picture, LOL I didn't want to take picture over

I found this gold gilt basket at a local antique mall and couldn't pass it up


This small frame I found in Chesterfield Mo at a vintage mall , I love how it opens in the back, I had never seen one where the frame flips down. I added a piece of vintage wallpaper in it .






I'm home today and have a 20 things I want to accomplish LOL We'll see how many I get done.
I'm just trying to post a little more often since I love reading your blog post and need to stay current



Oh here is one more thing I purchased last Saturday in St Louis area these 3 cupids and it has like a small bowl area which I will fill with rhinestones and set it in the studio. It is a good size item also




Thanks for checking out my new found  items and the shelf a friend gave me. I love these Gold things even if they are newer that some old french items I have


Parties I'm Joining In this Week


Share Your Style


Pink Saturday 
Vintage Charm Party

12 comments:

  1. I love all your gold pretties! They will be lovely displayed in your home. Your post are always something to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are definitely the French loving lady! Love your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty 'French' things-I love when people collect things they truly enjoy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pretty gold things. That shelf is very nice. Hope you are doing well. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting Buttercupland. I love the frames you found. I think I need to be on the lookout for them, too. If you come to NYC, coffee is on me.
    P.S. So enjoy your Instagram posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lOVE seeing all your treasures!! You find such interesting things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how ornate your pieces are thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that basket! Really, everything is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these wonderful French pretties - so darling! Funny about the shoe :) Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style! In my area everyone seems to want the primitive, rustic, farmhouse-y look. It's so nice to see your elegant decor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete