Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Vacation

Hi one and all. I know I haven't posted for couple weeks however will bring you up to date. I am on vacation this week and next week and have decided to stay home and clean house I mean really clean out clothes closets and my garage and my storage room. So far I have took 3 car loads to a donation center!! I did let a lady who I give items to go through and pick out what she wanted first.

In between this my internet was down 3 days due to Centurlink disconnected it in  error, my DirecTv needs reprogrammed because I purchased a new smart tv , first Tv since 1995!!! can you believe that?
I had to have a plumber because down stairs toilet, us say had troubles. My air conditioner is down now and man should be here any moment. If I was working I couldn't have taken care of all this!!



I am straightening  up my book shelves in my bedroom, I have several book I love and have a huge bakers rack full and the other book shelves are full so put these in my bedroom.

I am going shopping tomorrow in St Louis, so this will be my only fun vacation day this week

I am thrilled to rid my house of clothes I like however never wear them




Well must get off here since my air conditioner repair man should be here knocking at my door now.

I'll let you know what I find in St Louis

16 comments:

  1. Hope it isn't bigger than a bread box. I do the same thing. Clear out then get more. I need to clean today but don't want to. Have fun. Ill buy the LV if you are getting rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing some cleaning out this summer. I hate doing it, but love it when it is done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck purging. I have to do that in my attic soon. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy this is a 2 week vacation as I thought it was 1 week! That is great news. You need some R & R for sure! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - when you go back to work you'll have such a crossed-off to-do list. That purging & cleaning will last for months = lasting peace of mind! Have fun in St Louie, Louie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed browsing through your book titles!
    You are so busy, you don’t have TIME to work! Enjoy St. Louis! Don’t forget to tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, you've had alot to keep up with here lately! Hope your air is up and running real soon, summer is upon us and it's sure getting hot here! Enjoy your day in St. Louis....shopping sure sounds fun! Hope you find some treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes you just have to stay home on days off and get things done! I find the days I don't have to go out are my busiest. I am trying to get ready for a garage sale next week and that is purging and pricing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please take some much needed down time, my friend! You should squeeze in the housework between naps! Easier said than done, I know!

    I love your collection of books. I'd love to stop in and borrow a few!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I need for you to make a trip to my house and help me do some cleaning. LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete