Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Tea For One

I usually don't do a tea post however wanted to join my friend Bernideen in Sharing Tea post about tea and goodies and her Friendly Village dishes.

I bought this little set from Victorian Trading Company a few years ago and have yet to use it however I will be using it soon because I just purchased about 8 tins of different teas to try. I like loose tea however most of the tea in my tins are bags. I have some antique tea spoons that hold loose teas and should have taken a picture to post with this.




Also I am working on setting my table for this Saturday's Christmas pizza party with my 4 grandson and my daughter and husband.



I know it looks pretty dressed up for pizza however I just get to use my pretty Christmas dishes once a year.

These are my little sheep paper napkins i'm using Saturday, I did a mix up of patterns on my table and added the red plaid napkins however I like the sheep best.Also I think I' change my table cloth to my black and white plaid what do you think?


 Oh here I added my red glasses to the table, they will be filled with chocolate milk for the boys




Looking Back from 2014 
Looking Back 2011


Parties I joined

Bernideen's Tea 

Common-Ground 

Wow Us Wednesday 

16 comments:

  1. How wonderful for tea. Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your teapot with the holly berries. Nice table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table Janice! It looks like it will be very fun and the boys will love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great treasures on that amazing table!Everything is wonderful!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, change tablecloth. That will look great! It already looks great, but you know what i mean. Cute napkins! What a fun Saturday Christmas pizza party you will have! You are such a fun grandma!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tea for one pot. I have one of those and enjoy it during the colder months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table looks lovely and why not for a Pizza party. Tea is very calming and I always feel special when I brew a pot for myself. Blessngs for all of 2018...<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is so pretty, what a happy memory it will be for your grandchildren! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That was so nice. I also loved your napkins. They remind me to get my spinning wheel going again. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it will be delightful t0 have pizza using those beautiful plates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute teapot for one and your table is lovely. YES, it's perfect for pizza. I use my Christmas dishes every day during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you've set such a beautiful table for a family pizza night! A beautiful example for the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dishes are so pretty and a plaid cloth would be perfect. I'm crazy for plaid this season! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read this post AFTER the post where you changed the tablecloth. The Buffalo plaid definitely looks better, although I love the eclectic look of this table! The sheep napkins are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank for your very good article.! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!

    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete