Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Store Window

I was walking uptown while on my lunch break today and looked into Allen's Florist window 's which always have such great decorating items' I just had to go in and look around . I think this dresser looks so cute the way they have it arranged. Don't you ?



And I loved these bottle covered with chicken wire, I have some great vintage bottle however don't think I could get the chicken wire wrapped around them smoothly.




I'm looking forward to this weekend I am hoping if it's not really windy like it has been I'm painting all my iron patio furniture, with a brush and a gallon of white paint I have had forever, I will shake it up really good since it has been sitting for a while, like 2 years




Linky parties I joined in


Share Your Cup
Vintage Charm Party
The Charm of Home 
French Country Cottage

13 comments:

  1. I need to go to Allen's - I have never been there and I saw it once on a side street. I love those bottles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scale of that lantern! nice and tall! Found you via the link party, and would love to have you visit my post (http://www.hellolovelystudio.com/2017/06/5-tips-to-add-instant-curb-appeal.html) if you have a moment. Peace to you right where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place to shop! Love those bottles! Happy painting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also love the chicken wire wrapped bottles. Look dangerous for amateurs to do though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I bet the bottles covered in chicken wire will be the next hot trend!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello where did you get the beautiful candles ? look like Jeanne D Arc ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my candles from blog shop A Little Bit French
      http://alittlebitfrench.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  7. Ooh, I really do love the way they styled that dresser! I'll have to mark this post to come back to for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely displays, Janice. Thanks for taking us window shopping with you & sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dresser is really cute and I love the bottles. I would have to buy them like that...I couldn't get them smooth either! I hope you got your patio furniture painted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun shop. I love the bottles! I think it would be fun to try making one. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to mark this post to come back to for inspiration.


    หนังไทยตลก

    ReplyDelete