Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bird House

I am one to feed birds all winter and last year continued feeding them a lot in the summer.I have mentioned before I have a heated birdbath for the birds to drink out of when it's below freezing. However this last week it has been in 70's.

          This is a ceramic bird house I found online and loved it and thought I had to have it.   It's my indoor bird house                                                      
This would be so cute hanging out on a screened in porch, since I don't have one I just move it around the house . I have a lot of blue and white dishes and ceramic flower pots to sort of match this also. I am rearranging today as I dust.

It's still a nice day here in central Missouri. My flower beds are bone dry the dirt is like sawdust so I got my water hose out of the garden shed and watered my dirt LOL in my beds. It did sprinkle a little last night not enough to help this dry spell we are in .
I am home doing house work so must get back to it . Thanks for checking my stories out. Wouldn't a huge bird house like this be fabulous ?


Linky parties I joined in 


Home Sweet Home 

16 comments:

  1. What a jewel you're showing us today, dear Janice, thank you for sharing, I'm sure that it would be wonderful in your home,... whenever you put it, it's a delight for the eyes and the heart !

    Wishing you a most wonderful new week
    sending hugs and love to you

    XOXO Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birdhouse is charming, Janice...I've never seen one like it! It is unseasonably warm here in Minnesota...61 degrees today...but they are predicting a snowstorm in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the birdhouse, it's very pretty. I feel for you with your dry dirt. We are finally getting rain and hopefully when are rainy season is over we will have all our lakes and rivers full.

    Happy week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bird house is stunning! I'd be tempted to leave it inside and enjoy it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The birds would think they had a palace! Cute! How funny, watering your dirt! You silly girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear janice
    Thank You so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I have just found it.
    I also feed the birds all year round, but I dont have such a beautiful bird House.

    I wish You a wonderful day
    Lone

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm ready to pull out my bird houses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bird house!!!!
    Have a great weekend...
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I like bird houses but the sparrows swarm here and we don't get to see many other birds once the feed is all gone. I like displaying them inside my home too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful piece, I couldn't put that outside it makes any area in the house look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new little bird house is lovely... and weather wise its just been strange all over... we have had rain and rain and more rain... happy weekend with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty and unusual! I hope you get some rain soon. You can have some of mine.....living near Seattle :) xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely, Janice! Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete