I had to go through lots boxes and drawers of old jewelry and things I had picked up at sales and auctions through the years to find just the right embellishments for my next abalone shell bowls I call them.
So these were an all day project I worked on them off and on all day Saturday and Sunday also. I may still add a couple embellishments yet. Just wanted to show them off. I used E6000 glue which works perfect for this type of thing. Also finally threw the old green sandals away after salvaging all the glass rhinestones. I have a pair of pink sandals I'm saving also for a projects also with pink glass butterfly's on them just like the green ones.
Now I need to look for more abalone shells, this was the fifth one I had decorated.I gave one to a friend
Linky parties I joined in this week
My Before picture of the shell