Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Chandelier Cigar Box


In an earlier post I showed you my wood cigar box shadow box I was working on and only had the paper and bottle brush tree in it.

I worked and worked to come up with an idea to complete it.
I was digging through my chest of drawers of items I could use and this chandelier earring fell out. I thought oh my gosh I'm going to add a chandelier to my shadow box. I thought why not then I had a lone reindeer and added a rhinestone collar to him to match the rhinestone edges of the cigar box. Of course I added a little mica snow flakes to the base. So it's completed

                                                                             
                                                                         

   

This was the start of this creation LOL All I had in it was paper background and the little bottle brush tree with balls.

                                       

I just love it finished if I have to brag on it myself. LOL

 I used the bottom stand of a little bottle brush tree for the wall medallion for the earring chandelier
Bottom picture is where you can see the vintage  wood cigar box, I knew I kept this for a reason I broke the lid off years ago before we ever got to this place of repurposing

I used E600 glue not the Tacky glue bottle sitting on my project table fyi


I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with my daughter and  son -in-law their  sweet family,they  have 4 rowdy boys and they wore Grandma out . They worked on projects they brought over and some I had here for them.


Shabblicious Friday 

Linky parties I joined in 

27 comments:

  1. Janice, that is adorable! You create the cutest things! So creative! Will I see you tomorrow? I'm getting ready to check my email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Janice, You sound as if you had lots of fun yesterday with your family.... there is nothing like family 'get togethers'.
    I adore your shadow box and what a stroke of genius to use an earring for a chandelier... it looks perfect.
    You are so creative Janice, as I'm not sure I would have saved a cigar box which had lost its lid... but this is a lesson learnt as you have inspired me to think how I can re-purpose items which previously, I might have thrown away.
    I hope you are putting your feet up after your wonderful day.
    Best Wishes to you.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the addition of the chandelier...turned out so cute. Best ~ Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You outdid yourself on this one, Janice. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty adorable! What fun! Makes me want to craft something too. Glad you had a Happy TG. We are beat today too! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is darling! What a creative person you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Janice...the chandelier earring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, your cleverness and creativeness make it so unique! :)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love it when all the little pieces fall together and something magical happens ~ beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just beautiful...you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woe Janice that is so very cute!! Love how you made the chandelier!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First, I love the red sheet music paper you used. But adding that adorable chandy makes the whole thing perfect. I love chandys so adding one in your sweet box catches my eye! So Sweet. Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's adorable - what a great job! You should brag on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bling you added.
    Susan - Susie's Christmas Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job. Hey Janice you won on my giveaway so if you could send me your address your tote will be on its way. Have a great new week ahead.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty!
    Thanks for sharing at AMAZE MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh, this is so stinkin cute! I have a deer and a similar tree. I was wanting to do something in an old sewing machine drawer. Love, love this! Thanks for sharing with SYC. I will be featuring you this week.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw this at Jann's blog and this is just adorable!!
    I can't wait to try my own.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness--the whole box is so fun but that chandelier is just perfection! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Janice, this is adorable and you had me at 'chandelier'. Too cute!! Thank you for sharing your creativeness at Shabbilicious Friday this week. I'm delighted to be featuring you at tomorrow's party.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now, THIS looks like so much fun! And it's pretty... perfect as a conversation starter. LOVE decor that's not typical.. ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now, THIS looks like so much fun! And it's pretty... perfect as a conversation starter. LOVE decor that's not typical.. ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for sharing this. It's so creative and easy to do! Have a blessed holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so happy I now get your posts. I love the red sheet music in the back of the box. Love all the sparkle, too. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just magical!- so creative and the earring chandelier is fabulous

    ReplyDelete