Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Last Chair Painted

OK I might as well show the blue chair also since I have flaunted the pink chair I painted LOL
I painted this chair same way  I used a primer then latex blue paint that I had.
This has been 3-4 years ago and someone has set on this chair all that time. I use to have friends come over and play with me in my studio and they always set on  my painted chairs and like I said they have held up great. I also miss having friends day in the studio.
                                                                                   

I took it outside for pictures my little camera does not have a good flash for inside pictures
                                                                                     
 tried to get a close up of the seat 


You can see the pattern of the fabric here 



Now if I can do this anyone can I think I am just brave and don't worry if it works logically or not I just go for it 
It was a beautiful day here today sunny and warm I was outside a lot and really enjoyed staying home this nice day. I took lots pictures for my etsy shop and did a little playing in the studio on my next play project . I'll post pictures of my completed spoon project this week hopefully 





Linky Parties I joined in 




10 comments:

  1. if My mother thought you could paint the total piece of furniture...nothing would have been safe at our house. LOL. You did a great job on that chair. I think it would look nice in a bedroom.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just amazing how it holds up. Bravo to you for just going for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my kinda girl...I just fly (by the seat of my pants) and try things too. My daughter still has a fabric bench that I painted at least 10 years ago and they sit on it every day of life and it is still holding up. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your pink chair but this blue one is beautiful too. I like that you are not afraid of color...makes everything more interesting don't you think?
    Have a great week!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shade of blue, look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Jan! I enjoyed reading your fun feature over at Must Love Junk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like your fearless attitude. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chairs are beautiful! I saw some similar 2/$25 and would of loved to of bought them and transformed them. Would be fun to hang out in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of the chairs, its very soft and chic, love if you share this on Fabulous Friday Party
    Thanks
    Maria http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-fridayhalloween-party/

    ReplyDelete