Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Blue

I have been going through pictures stored in my pictures online and found this one of everything I just love. My Blue and Whites and some silver shakers . My first old mannequin I bought at an indoor flea market for $25. I have added a lot more pearls around her neck now .Love my hydrangea in my galvanized bucket also. Like I said things I like all these items a lot and always in the studio playing around finding things  in drawers I forgot I had.

                                                               

And then this one where I was practicing taking close ups LOL Had my silver plate flatware out for a prop . This was my Mom's silverware she picked out in 1957 Coronation is the pattern name originally made in 1936 


 I am planning on having an interesting week end and will tell you about it next week. Anyway if it's interesting I'll mention it LOL 
It's turning so cool here fast so I may be bringing in some of my house plants next weekend  or sooner.I am not in the mood for fall weather I still want it to be summer,I still have summer things I want to do LOL guess i won't be doing them will I ??? LOL 


13 comments:

  1. Well...Now you have us guessing about your week, hope it is great! Love moms silverware. And $25 for a mannequin was quite the find!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blues! Curious to see how your weekend turns out...
    Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hydrangea. Also love anything galvanized! Here's to a great weekend:)
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silverware is simply beautiful...your mother had quite good taste! I collect old silver...some in sets, some mixed. Well, most of it is flatware!! :) Just love it all. And I love your blues...I'm really adding a lot of it to my living room.

    Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures and I can see why you love these items! I would TOO!
    It was 102 yesterday. NOT as hot today and slowly cooling off here in Texas! It will be close to Christmas before we think about bringing plants inside. I need to look at your profile.....I think I forgot where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice,
    Have fun this weekend! My mom is going with me to Louisiana for the historic homes tour so maybe I will blog about it. Guess what?! I bought an antique pier mirror at the sale I was working at this week. I just love it.
    Talk to you soon.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful blues! I love them all.
    Have a wonderful, fun, interesting weekend! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blues. I love the books I saw in the next post too. I'm on the hunt for some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your beautiful blues. That mannequin was a steal. Awesome score. Love the salt and pepper shakers. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those silver shakers are gorgeous! I've been collecting some of the older glass salt and pepper shakers but I haven't found any of these...yet! I love searching for vintage treasures, don't you? Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had me at Blue! Beautiful photos! You've certainly peeked my curiosity on what you'll be up to next week, can't wait to hear more.
    Sally @cottagefix

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like you I am always finding things in the studio I forgot I had. That's the only thing that makes cleaning the studio fun! I love your blue mannequin. She looks pretty in her tutu and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The silver is lovely! Your mother had great taste!

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting. It's lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete