Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Good Stuff

Hi There
I am down in the studio piling things up to put either on line in my etsy shop or next indoor sale.I can't believe what all I have sold and my house both floors are still packed with treasures of course.
I think my stuff is having babies when i'm away LOL
I' m ready to part with some boxes of old lace I have hoarded for years I will keep an amount to use in my card making

                                                   

I think my next adventure in life will be to have a clean house (uncluttered) and travel. I enjoyed my New York trip so much I am definitely going back soon as my friend has time for me which won't be for over a year. She and her husband go to Portugal twice an year and have friends stay with them over there also at their apartment over there. I met Pat  a dear friend of hers that is going to Portugal in October this year with her. Can't wait for my turn. Next October 2015

                                                                         

I am not ready to part with any of my buttons just wanted to give you all a heads up on that LOL and speaking of heads up these gals are leaving the studio also I have sold all my vintage hats so don't need their heads any longer .I know they look pitiful but they served their hats wonderfully .


The one on the right end is the one I covered with a Trader Joe's grocery sack LOL she is a little ruff around the edges ,the paper was just to heavy of course the middle one I painted with my metallic silver paint , the tall one had a scratched nose so I added some makeup to her and it has always stayed on



Anybody out there need any empty thread spools for projects? I can part with some .
Keep in touch 


Linky parties 


6 comments:

  1. I love all your STUFF!!! Or 'debris' as my husband calls it!! We just finished (well, pretty much finished!) our laundry room make over but now I am piling and hanging all my STUFF back in there!!! My name is Linda and I just LOVE STUFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace sounds good! Can never have enough, I say lol. And it's definitely exciting to be able to plan trips!
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on all your progress. Out with the old makes room for the new, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we do have to move some things out so the new can come in...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one whose treasures are - shall we say delicately- reproducing?!! Our taste is so similar. Wish I were there to help sort and sell. You're making great progress. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an old flash card that says "good junk". I have it in my laundry room as my hubs comes in the door. He always says I have too much junk! I call it collectibles!

    ReplyDelete