Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Pretty

Good Morning

I don't have any new pictures for a new post this morning and so just going to show my Rose Chintz plate I have. I guess  this is the set of dishes I would like to have next, I have a few pieces mostly bowls. I did see an 8 place setting for $150 however didn't want to pay that price, now , since I really don't need any more dishes for me and my cat LOL

The more I look at it the prettier it is, it goes well with my red & white transferware plates

                                                                 

I have a busy day working 1/2 day at my day job then going to a school program, Grandparents Day , then going to a play tonight with a friend. Them tomorrow going to visit a special friend and her sister from Paducah Kentucky. We are planning on eating a lot , doing pedicures , laughing and a lot of relaxing . we always give each other hand me downs, so I need to get my white elephant pile ready for them to pick through 

Richard at My Old Historic House said things are looking a little better, pumping water out of his basement, doing yard work and the city is going to have the special city wide event Saturday May 4th 2013 
So my girl friends and I are planing on going  to tour his house, I can't imagine him getting all things back in order to have his house on tour along with the mayors house 




Linky parties I am joining in 


ROSE CHintz Cottage 

18 comments:

  1. The lace in the wind is dreamy, and the plate is beautiful. Have fun with your friend.
    Happy pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a wonderful treat ahead - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have a great day. I love the plate. I have the dinner service of it. Love it.Happy pinbk Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plate is beautiful -- I can see why you'd like a set of them! Enjoy your "girls' day out" -- sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous; I'd love to own a whole set, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I really agree.....
    it´s very pretty :)
    and do not miss......

    SATURDAY SHOW OFF

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice,
    You know I love your Rose Chintz plate! *winks*
    Which school did you go to for Grandparents Day? (it may have been at the school I work at)
    Are you serious? Clarksville is going ahead with their Antique Extravaganza?! I am so excited, I thought it would have to be canceled. I'm definitely going!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Rose Chintz. Sounds like you are going to be really busy this weekend. Enjoy, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely pattern, Janice! Hope your girls' day was fun! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right, that Rose Chintz looks wonderful with the red transferware! You might want to check on-line and see if you can find some seconds of the chintz plates. Much less expensive!
    I hope you had a really fun weekend!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a PRETTY plate! I hope you are having fun with all those lovely plans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your Rose Chintz plate and of course I would, being the proud owner of so many beautiful pieces of this pattern. The reason I collect the red transferware, when I can find it, is because it does go beautifully with the Rose Chintz. Sounds like you are going to have a very full and fun weekend. Enjoy! Thank you for sharing your lovely plate with us at my HOME.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved this pattern, it does look amazing with the transfer ware pieces. Wishing you a fun and fabulous weekend with your friends.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty pattern! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Visiting you from Sandi's HOME party. Hope you're having a nice week. I've posted the new Homemaking Party for the week and would love to have you link up, if you'd like!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Janice ~~ Thank you for peeking in on my "X" word 'free' post, free since my word was Zu with no definition.

    You have a nice blog. I hadn't realized that there were Pyrex collecors but it figures. My mom had a large collection of Fire King colored coffee mugs. I rescued a pretty set of six and the rest went to auction. My clumsy BIL's (2) each broke one so I wished now that I had saved the whole box of them.

    Too bad about Clarksville. One time we went through Missouri we stopped at Cape Girardeau. One thing that we did was to look at their extensive system of flood gates. Too bad Clarksville couldn't have done that, if they work.

    Please visit again when you can. Right now I am posting (Jim's Little Blog) Sunday/Mondays and Thursdays and sometimes Saturdays. I would like to have a midweek post here also.
    For my Jim's Little Photo and Poem Place I am only posting on Sundays at this time.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Janice

    Thank you for always stopping by my blog - always a treat - I think I may have told you, but I just love the name of your blog. Your plates are very nice - what a treat to get them. How very nice of you to keep track of Richard - he is a very sweet and caring man and I am happy to know he has someone like you to watch out for him.

    Big hugs to you
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your rose chintz - it always reminds me of Sandi. I was able to get 8 plates for $8 each and just bought a teapot, creamer, and sugar on Ebay. Have a good day!
    xo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you have a fabulous and full weekend planned. What fun!

    ReplyDelete