Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Royal Wedding Day 4-29-2011

Not my wedding day but Kate & Williams of course.

I would loved to went to a wedding party and wear a gorgeous hat if I had one that is but I would have went out shopping for a hat if there had been a party. I ask one of the girls in my office are we wearing hats tomorrow? No was the answer

I have a Royal Crown that William was more than welcome to wear
Then Catherine ( Kate) may borrow any of my tiara's
 first selection
                                 OR my Peal Tiara
            
                                               Or
    
                                                   or
                                                                                                                                     
                                              
                                        my last Tiara with veil

Now if my prince charming ever comes which I think won't happen however I will have a Tiara ready.
 I was going to get up early 5am  and watch before going to work but I think I will just watch reruns tomorrow evening    UPDATE I did get up at 5am and seen the entire wedding and the baclony kiss.  

This is fun click on this bog 155 Dream lane and she has a site you can get your royal name .This is my royal name Earl Janice Twicklethorpe Daukschcott of Columbiaton


                                       
               My hat from Hattitude New York I believe
Hats always look better once you get them on


Then we must have a cup of tea for celebration

 


                                                                                                               
I have this old wing back chair and ottoman  was going to put it in the yard sale and I found this material I bought which I love because it had dogs on it Staffordshire dogs and thought maybe I could make a slipcover with this material. I always have great ideas and then can't accomplish them I have never made slip covers

before and after (but not finished)
                                               
     This is the material I bet I have 20 yards of this fabric. I bet Richard at My Old Historic House would love this material because he has Staffordshire dogs
I just threw it over the chair, Maybe I can just glue it to the chair neatly of course LOL


Top of a window  a rusty hinge
                                     another rusty hinge to be removed   
     I have had these stained glass windows just sitting in an office window at my house and a bedroom window just as a sun catcher. the one in my office really blocks anyone from seeing me at night because i don't have curtains up my office and kitchen faces the south and I love the open windows

This is for Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound she always has pink post . This is a door in my studio and I painted it with chalkboard paint so when my neighbor kids come over they can write on it while I am creating. They like to come over and go through boxes of art supplies
The neighbor girl wrote all of this last summer sometime
There was a blog I was reading and they were posting all their chalkboards I have a complete door as a chalkboard
                     

   Today is Frugal Finds on   The Shabby Nest     
  Also Show & tell on My  Romantic Home
A Little Knick Knack has Friday fun day post anything
Finding Fabulous has Frugalicious Friday                                                                                                
The Thrifty Grove has Thrifty Things Friday                                                                                         
At The Pickett Fence has Inspiration Friday
Stuff and  Nonsence has Friday's
Unfolded        

The Vintage Nest has a give a way                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. Being a tiara girl myself, I love all your wonderful tiaras! WhenI got married, I didn't care about what kind of dress I had, I was all about my tiara! LOL Thanks for joining TT. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your tour of the Royal Wedding. Sissy was the only one at my house with a tiara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your baby passing...I know how you are feeling we lost our Miss Poo in Sept. It is a terrible day when we loose our pets
    I am a new follower...I love the photos of the silver and the mirror in your sidebar...the garden is a great place to share these things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me a tiara! I couldn't quite bring myself to wake up in time but did watch plenty of re-runs of the wedding! Thank you for linking up to Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete