Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rearranged again

I should say shelf rearranged. People who don't like stuff would think it is piled up. But all creative bloggers love our stuff what ever it may be,  right?
This is the shelf I didn't get cleaned off Wednesday so got to it first thing this morning.
I have a couple versions of it. You will have to look on my last post for the before. I can't find the picture in any folder where I am

Anyway
             Well I didn't like this much better than piled up

                                                                  

                                                   
                                                          

Anyway I changed my mind and i am going to put my blue jars there
           

                            

I just love these little crowns i got at Target durning the Christmas season I have used them on cards jars and anything that needs a gadget hanging from it


           MIlWAUKEE  this would be great for you northern gals to use on altered art items, came off my 50 year old furnace
Grandma's McCoy flower pot she had African violets in this she  loved her McCoy pots


Here is a few items going in the sale , what ever sale yard sale or flea market sell in May






                          I thought I had sold them all but there was more
I sold a lot of these signs last time I set up at the open air market and it is again Memorial week end Saturday only at Artichoke Annie's on interstate I-70 Millersburg exit close to Columbia Missouri

I realized I had this old glass carrier



             One more surprise for me this amaryllis started blooming? Back in December it got broke off and the stem has grown back and now blooming  I like blooming flowers anytime
                          
                               Big Earrings anybody?
                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                                
 It is Bargain Hunting with Laurie and her Bunnies are so pretty                                                 
Funky Junk Interiors has great  shelf stuff This Saturday
  Pink Saturday anybody? Just take a look at How Sweet The Sound
I found I Heart Naptine and joined her Sunday LInky

 if you love flowers please look at Flowers From  Today
OMG  A must read Parlor Domes and Victorian Homes magazine May/ June issue                                       
It is Blue Monday at Smiling Sally i put my name in
 The Graphics Fairy has the most wonderful Damask dresser
 Tuesday and Nifthy Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm look at her yard flowers                                                
                                                         
It is Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Through Life and I always have  my table top dishes posted on a different day LOL
                                                   
                                             
                                                  
                                                
                                                    
                                                  
                                                      
                                                                                                                             
                                                     

                                                   
                                                     
                                   

17 comments:

  1. You have some awesme items. Looks like you will ahve some great finds.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue jars. They were half price at Hobby Lobby this week but they were clear. I'm holding out for the gorgeous blue ones like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drool everytime I see those stunning Mason Jars. Im in Aussie and I would love to buy some but the postage to out here is crazy so i just drool whenever someone puts photo's of them up. These are probably very common place to you but they are like the antique that always escapes me lol. Love your piccy's.
    Happy Pink Saturday

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday! I caught my breath on the McCoy vase. I have one just like it. It too was my grandmother's! Nothing ever grows in it so I stuck an artificial vine in it. And, what drew me were the jars. I have one of those. The lid just about always cuts or threatens to cut my hand when I open it. Happy Pinks! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have lots of stuff. I love the goblets and the glass carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection of Mason jars. Love it~
    Sehrry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leaving you a versatile award over at my site please come pick up. Thank you for sharing your wonderful treasures with us all.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blue Mason jars are sooo pretty, and how clever of you to use the crown Christmas ornaments that way. Thank you for linking to Favorite Things. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in Missouri too! Do you have a shop?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a wonderful collection of Mason jars. Those glass jars of buttons made my heart take a leap!!! ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue jars there...that is a great collection and the tiaras...over the top glam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blue jars!

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Friend. Glad you are up and about. Thanks for stopping by. We wished you could have been at the party. Come any time. Richard at My Old Historic House

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have an amazing collection. I don't know that I could bear getting rid of those wonderful blue Mason jars. I can just see them on a number of tablescape designs. Wish that I was closer to Missouri. Thank you for sharing your stash of goodies. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness I love all this stuff. I'm one of those gals that loves this and that, and bits and baubles. The office and hardware signs call out my name. So glad to see you over at my little space. Seed packets are yours if you would like. I can't hop all the way there, but I certainly can bundle them up and send them to you. Let me know! This is my favorite time of the year. Spring...
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete
  16. We like a lot of the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the old signs, do you shop to California ?

    ReplyDelete